GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lifeis11

1. lifeis11

newb wheel question fit issues

hi all - my friend with an audi is getting rid of his old wheels and my friend with a rabbit want to know if they'll fit my friends rabbit is stock height - the wheels are VMR 714 19 x 8.0 5 x 112 32 think those will rub? my friend with the audi a4 says his rub a bit, but he is SLAMMED...
  2. lifeis11

alcon brakes

anyone have any shots of alcon brakes on their car? with red calipers?
  3. lifeis11

projector fogs vs standard

so before im hit with the "search!" accusation, i did, i promise. thinking about upgrading to projector fogs. from those who have them? glad you did it? make a big difference? did you go with white or yellow bulbs? any pics? any help/input is greatly appreciated. thanks
  4. lifeis11

rough shift into second

hey all. i recently went revo st 1, and ever since, every once in a while, i get rough shifts from 1st to 2nd, only towards higher RPMs, and only in drive. in sport, it shifts like a dream. the rough shifts in drive only occur about a couple of times a week, probably in the 2800-3500 rpm range...
  5. lifeis11

revo select question

so, i searched around on REVO's site and on here, but i still dont really how how to use this thing. i just turn the wheel to the corresponding number, plug it in, and thats it? how do i know if its done, or if it worked? any how-to's for this thing? thanks
  6. lifeis11

abt sportline pedals

anyone know where i can buy these? thanks
  7. lifeis11

autotech catback exhaust mounting question

to those of you who have the autotech catback: i just got mine installed, and because it uses only one muffler and doesnt use the bracket that is used on the far right (when viewed from the back) that held the second muffler in place on the stock exhaust, the tips come out a litte crooked. the...
  8. lifeis11

Stg 1 questions

So I recently went stg 1, and I absolutely love it. However, when a friend asked me to explain what it did, I was somewhat at a loss. I explained that it runs the fuel mixture a little leaner than stock and allows for boost to go a little higher. He then asked if that leaner fuel mixture...
  9. lifeis11

engine cover glue

hey all, my neuspeed engine cover mounts on the inside of my cf engine cover are coming unglued a little, and becoming a little bit loose.i was wondering what people would recommend to glue it? i was thinking jb weld, but it looks like it might have been glued with some sort of epoxy originally...
  10. lifeis11

newb wheel question

anyway i can get these to mount? Offset: 15mm Backspacing: 5.39" Bolt Pattern: 5-120 i guess ive have to adapt the 120mm to 112 and then have spacers for the offset? is that right?
  11. lifeis11

cheapest place to buy eurojet catback

did some searching (and some posting in the wrong forum), and i thought i remembered seeing eurojet catback for $3xx.xx with free shipping somewhere? wheres the cheapest place to buy?
  12. lifeis11

eurojet catback

i feel like i saw this somewhere recently for like $350 with free shipping, searched but i didnt see it. anyone help me out? also, hows the build quality compared to autotech (which i hear aint so great) thanks trevor
  13. lifeis11

plate-drilled grill, stock fog grills

replaced my factory plate-drilled grill with an undrilled one from oempl.us, so this one is now taking up space in my garage. also, replaced the stock fog grills with open ones, so i'd like those to get gone as well. grill $65 shipped fog grills $35 shipped pics upon request
  14. lifeis11

how low is too low?

i know options on this subject are going to vary wildly. here is my ride as it stands now: im lowered on h&r street performance coilovers. guy who installed them told me im essentially on the bottom on the front, and about 1/2" to go on the back. heres the issue: every once in a while, i...
  15. lifeis11

FS: stock GTI black lowers

SOLD!