GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
larry890717
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not too sure about it because if they won't have the cruise trip but only meet, then I am thinking not to go. I liked the crusing with all vw cars very much last week. Do u know what is the event all about?
    yeah..i put on stage 1 already, and i have a downpipe..and no worries, there are stock GTI and rabbit there too...and we won't drive that fast...just normal speed...by the way, our meet is 2pm at coquitlam centre, if you live in vancouver, you can join our pre-meet at 1:30pm at the parking lot next to Brian Jessel BMW !
    not too sure, I am working on a project for my car, and they will not be done before 7th.
    What is the time for the meet on march 7th because I have a concert to go on the day. haa Have you chipped your car already because mine is still stay at 200HP, and i might be too slow during the cruise. haa
    The other member in this form are parting our his FK Highsport Coilovers. I think I am going to get it from him, and we probably are going to meet up tonight.
    I thought you come back to Van every weekend.
    You probably are going to stay after the Valentine's Day with your girlfriend hey? haa
    What coil are you getting?
    I'll get some BBS CH this month.
    besides this, I'm saving money for turbo kit hehe
    I'll be in Vancouver on 15th of feb.
    I am pretty good.haa
    I am going to buy a used coilver first in this weekend I guess, and also try to get install it.
    What about you? Do you have any new project on R32 ?
    I know you said you do not like the led style on your R32,but i just keep thinking about how it how if it has in stall on your car .haaa
    Anyway,are you coming back to Vancouver this weekend ?

Larry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…