GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T
    You are able to’t imagine how lovely the watch is. More amazingly I only paid 1 / 2 of an original price! It will eventually never happen around the local stores. It takes week to take delivery of, I still recommend one to get your handbag beyond this concept.
    The Hermes handbags and Prada handbags are awesome. I can’t wait to obtain them.

omega constellation watch 1448 431
    It's going good for my car. Bad for my wallet. Found some good deals on some parts since our meet. My car is gonna look and sound different next time we all meet up. As for me doing good and spending lots of time with the wife, dog, and friends. How about you? Did you go to Revscene?
    I have Bilstein PSS10 coilovers. They are amazing and are comfortable for daily driving. Dampening can be stiffened very easily if I wanted to go to the track. They don't go very low but they will eliminate most of the wheel gap on the lowest setting. They aren't cheap so I would look into other coilover systems first. If your not going to adjust your height often it maybe better to get a good spring and shock combo like H&R sport or eibach sportlines with koni yellow or bilstein shocks. Just do your research first. Good luck
    Yes, I just lowered it on last Friday, and I feel really good about it. I like ur car's colour very much. I wish I had the white one, and I believe ur car has great potential on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…