GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fat mike

1. F

FS : clear bumper sidemaker

Selling a brand new clear bumper sidemaker for all type of MK5 for $45 and local pick up or ship to other area are welcome thank a lot
  2. F

need help for backup camera setup on vw-7088

Hello MKV buddy, I have installed the backup camera to the vw-7088 recently,but the picture is showing up on and off with rolling up and down like crazy. Anybody has a clue to fix it ? Do I need to use vag-com to solve this annoy issue ? thx a lot:happyanim:
  3. F

need help for backup camera setup

Hello MKV buddy, I have installed the backup camera to the vw-7088 recently,but the picture is showing up on and off with rolling up and down like crazy. Anybody has a clue to fix it ? Do I need to use vag-com to solve this annoy issue ? thx a lot :lol:
  4. F

need buddy with vag-com to help

hello, i need buddy to help me to fix my new deck problem. Anyone with vag-com in Vancouver area would able to offer a help me out ? I will offer a 6 pack of cold Heineken for reward. I am very appreciated:lol: mike
  5. F

GTI headlight to Rabbit

hello, I want to ask that does GTI headlight can be straightforward for plug and play to my rabbbit ? I find a pair of GTI head light for good deal,but not too sure can it be fit my CECM and wiring.... thanks for information. :wink:
  6. F

Buying Euro Switch In vancouver

hello, anyone know where i can get it and how much gotta cost ? also is "Non auto" is same as GTI switch ? thanks
  7. F

Looking For Euro Switch " Non-auto"

hello, I wanna get a Euro switch " Non-Auto"......Thx.oh by the way, does it same as GTI headlight switch ?
  8. F

Got mad @ henderson shopping mall after the happy vw event

Hello, After the the Nice VW event, we went to coqiutlam mall to cool down " too hot for walking outside for couple hours ".thereafter, we went to henderson shopping mall for some grocery. We had been there for just 20 mins,Surprisingly, my car had lost an antenna, rear lower bump tow hoop...
  9. F

Color Code for tornado red please

hello everyone, I would like to paint the bumper to red instead black plastic look, so can someone tell me the color code for tornado red ? i wanna make it perfectly match with the body color . thank you very much:wink:
  10. F

Where can find the Golf mkv manual ?

Hello Everyone, Anyone have an idea where can i find the Golf Mkv Manual IN Vancouver or Internet ?:smile: Thank you
  11. F

Good luck on VW steering wheel

hi folks, my steering wheel is start peeling off because of my hand lotion,so don't put any on your hand . VW don't take care this damage under the warranty:fighting0030: :cry:
  12. F

What is the correct psi for 18" tire

helllo, anyone know how much psi for 18x8 225/40/18 tires? thx
  13. F

my hand is sanding off the steering wheel

hello , my steering wheel looks like sanding off by my hand at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock position...........does anyone has an same experience ? does it cover by the warranty ?............photo will post up tomorrow thx
  14. F

GTI Headlight Switch on Rabbit

what's up buddy ? I have a question that need you guys for answer.........I would like to install a fog light to my rabbit with GTI Headlight switch...my question is that possible ? Do i need to vag com to make it work? or any other suggestion for it ? thank you for answering my...
  15. F

will 18" fit stock 07 4dr rabbit ?

Hello guys, I have found a place that sale really good deal wheel,so i am thinking to get a new shoes for my bunny in the summer time.......my question is that will 18" fit my stock rabbit ? any rub at all ? the fitment is Enkei Wheel Evo 5 (bronze) Size: 18x7.5 PCD: 5x112 ET: 35 Weight...