GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got mad @ henderson shopping mall after the happy vw event

fat mike

Ready to race!
Hello,
After the the Nice VW event, we went to coqiutlam mall to cool down " too hot for walking outside for couple hours ".thereafter, we went to henderson shopping mall for some grocery. We had been there for just 20 mins,Surprisingly, my car had lost an antenna, rear lower bump tow hoop cover,and 2 pair of tire value covver in that short period of time..Apparently, there has no security or camera to monitor the parking :mad: ........really piss me off.....Luckily, my car had not been damaged,but still.......
Also there only has one shop in the food court which sell bubble tea,so we dropped by to order some bubbble milk tea .The counter told us the milk tea is sold out,and there was 6 people in the whole food court. Oh i have to mention it was around 4pm,and we were 3 of those 6 people ...OMG.......
My conclusion is that " don't go to that fucking shopping mall " unless you want to spend the extra money and time on those stupid annoying thing".....I have no wonder why this shopping mall named as " sux". Also the funny is my friend don't go there shopping who living in coquitlam",what a shame........
IF you wanna know what is the most successful business in coquitlam,remember to visit that mall.......there is the second place of
" jokiest of the shopping mall . the first one is abardeen center in richmond:mad0259: