GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dejan33

1. D

A cool app for Iphone, Blackberry users,Nokia N95/97 users!

Found this cool app a few days ago, been telling all my friends about it, I figured I would inform all of you as well! What it does: Uses phone GPS to track where you are and tells you where speed traps are or may be due to high reports on regular basis on certain areas, very cool, this app...
  2. D

Climatronic In Canada?

I asked this question before but I never got a definitive answer for us Canadians when it came to the Climatronic as an option on our GTIs, I know the current 2009s have it, but I am in most cases looking for a 2006-2007 GTI, my question being how the heck do I ensure I get Climatronic? Did it...
  3. D

Stock Navi Unit in GTI?QUESTIONS!!

I am looking at purchasing a 2006-2007 GTI but as you all know the Navi was not available in Canada on the GTI so I was considering getting one off of ebay or something along those lines and having it installed, what kind of work is involved with that? Any extra adaptors needed? More importantly...
  4. D

Looking at buying a GTI...a few questions

I am looking at picking up a 2006-2007 GTI, but I do have a couple of questions... What are the differences between the years? I noticed there seems to be two different climate control systems, is that based on year of the car? Or was it an option? Also how is the audio system I havent had the...