GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
the whole weed thing is dope. And the roads here are fun. I’ve gotten pulled over a lot for speeding here vs any other state.
This explains why the state went to shit and those that came for the weed.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Ah. So those that came for the weed ruined your state. Gotcha. I’m now glad you left.
Yup. Ask any native they will tell you the same. How many bumper stickers have you seen telling everyone to leave? Not knowing how it was but only how it is you will never understand. Again, my "forest from the trees analogy."

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yup. Ask any native they will tell you the same. How many bumper stickers have you seen telling everyone to leave? Not knowing how it was but only how it is you will never understand. Again, my "forest from the trees analogy."
Not a single bumper sticker I’ve ever seen ever said anything like that. I’m also surrounded by “natives” (as folks like u put it) who really don’t give a fuck. And I’ve been surrounded by these “natives” for damn near 7 years.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
5 years ago we bought a house with 3 car garage. I will never go back to 1 or 2 car. It's a life changer.

Went from this
1624405496382.png

924sqft of heated glory...

...to a 2-car. If not for classic mini parking sideways... the GTI would live outside with the taco.

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
That’s what’s happening a lot here at the beach. Folks with money can’t wait to spend it. Get in on that “deal”

It's awful in NC. I've got two buddies here in Charlotte that just sold their homes to buyers site unseen. One of them payed 260k two years ago for their townhome, and just sold it for 350k. On the market less than 4 days too, I couldn't believe it. It's terrible for buyers.

If I end up moving back to the beach, I'm sticking with Brunswick county. Leland/BSL hasn't gotten too expensive yet (but it's getting there).

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Cousin bought for 420 2 years ago. Sold for 600. He's renting expecting bubble to burst, but I don't think that's going to happen. This is not home price increase. It's inflation. Homes are not worth more, money is worth less. Keep your money in property. Home prices are NOT going down.

Edit: Swype correction

Last edited: