GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
My wife and I are trying to decide if we should buy a house in Denver. Obviously we're worried because even compared to last year prices have spiked, and we don't know if it's a temporary thing we should wait out or if we'll end up paying for it even more down the road.

I would love a 3 car garage but even that might be out of our price range. I'd like more space though because replacing two clutches on two cars at the same time in a two car garage was tight.
Bro stop breaking stuff 😂

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Here in the Colorado area. Shit is crazy. People are buying as high as 150k over perceived value post inspection
Calirado.... No thanks

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I agree - I think a structural shift is happening. Hell, I'm in Toronto, it's bananas here.
Same is happening over here. Vancouver is home to the $1.5 million dollar fixer upper.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It’s ok if you’re not cool enough to move in 😂

other states will take u. Shit Florida will take anyone
I moved out bro, f Colorado. Spent most my life in the Springs and anyone that has lived in Colorado a long time will likely tell you it has gone to shit. You must be new there.

Edit: I still come back to visit family every couple years so much easier to see the changes. As the saying goes, "Hard to see the forest from the trees."

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I moved out bro, f Colorado. Spent most my life in the Springs and anyone that has lived in Colorado a long time will likely tell you it has gone to shit. You must be new there.

Edit: I still come back to visit family every couple years so much easier to see the changes. As the saying goes, "Hard to see the forest from the trees."
I’m new here. And I totally dig it. Maybe what u consider a good state is, complete opposite from me?

everything here is dope as fuck. Colorado is doing fine without u. Don’t worry about the Forrest or whatever. Shit Colorado would do fine without me too

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
My wife and I love Colorado. I spent 3 years working in Summit Co. If it wasn't so far from all our relatives, we would likely have already moved back there.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT

What don’t you like about it?

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Champion
Part one of this year's suspension changes:

PXL_20210622_221828061.jpg

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I’m new here. And I totally dig it. Maybe what u consider a good state is, complete opposite from me?

everything here is dope as fuck. Colorado is doing fine without u. Don’t worry about the Forrest or whatever. Shit Colorado would do fine without me too

The "Forrest" is an analogy... a comparison between two things generally for the purpose of explanation or clarification.