GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$50K budget...what would you get?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
If my MK7 GTI is an indication, the MK7 R is going to be one hell of a car. I wish I could have held out for it but my cheap, temp car was anything but that. That being said, I'm still very happy with my new GTI!

Trade it in when R comes out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bose

Ready to race!
Couldn't get to an m235 today, but there was a 2012 SRT GC just up the road so I took it for a spin. Big, bulky, and crazy torque. Wouldn't want to sling it around much unless I was on a track. Nice ride, but once you get past the engine, its just a GC. S3 was more impressive.

ToMMyGuN

Go Kart Champion
Couldn't get to an m235 today, but there was a 2012 SRT GC just up the road so I took it for a spin. Big, bulky, and crazy torque. Wouldn't want to sling it around much unless I was on a track. Nice ride, but once you get past the engine, its just a GC. S3 was more impressive.

You need to drive a '14 jeep gc srt - so awesome! Light years ahead of the '12 you drove. The 8 speed transforms the car

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
I forgot if I chimed in on this thread already but I say, save up an additional 10 grand and get a Hellcat Challenger. You will be envied by many.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Awesome!! Not to derail the thread, but have you had any reliability issues? How is your fuel economy?
Covered about 1250 miles so far, 800 freeway, in about 2 weeks. Averaged 33mpg. Been gone since August 10th in Europe but I'm back tonight, so I'll report in soon. The only issue I had was a frozen nav screen for 30 seconds but that's it.

Bose

Ready to race!
Buddy has a 14 Ram with the diesel. It's an impressive engine. For only 3 liters, it pulls like crazy. Haven't drove the 14 GC. Looked at plenty, but it's still on my list to drive eventually.

15 Hellcat may be a candidate. Depends on how my job search goes next month. If I can land a cushy contractor job making $$$, then I may raise my budget.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
RAM had better have good engines to wrap around their shit interior.