GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
It's not because they're dark skinned. If Canada was a third world country they would be profiled as well.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Uhhh. I'm biased against any illegal immigrant. Doesn't matter the skin color, bro.

Do they work hard? Sure. Are they here for a better life? Sure.

But you know what, I work hard, too. I also want a better life for myself and my future family.

Amir, you know very well there are racial overtones in their stance against illegal immigration. To them, ANY brown-skinned person is an illegal immigrant or suspected of being one.

The fact that they had to bring a token Hispanic guy who runs the chapter to prove they're not racist is evident that they have racist views that they are desperately trying to veil, but failing at that.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Amir, you know very well there are racial overtones in their stance against illegal immigration. To them, ANY brown-skinned person is an illegal immigrant or suspected of being one.

The fact that they had to bring a token Hispanic guy who runs the chapter to prove they're not racist is evident that they have racist views that they are desperately trying to veil, but failing at that.

Lol. Bro, they can suspect all they want. If there is proper, valid identification, why sweat it? It's not like they're parading through the streets hanging all brown people.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
It's not because they're dark skinned. If Canada was a third world country they would be profiled as well.

No they wouldn't, and neither would white Anglo Brits.

I remember certain right wing pundits who whine against illegal immigration were out defending an English right-wing assclown by the name of Stephen Lennon of the English Defence League who attempted to enter the U.S. on a false passport. If it were anyone else they'd be screaming bloody murder, but since they both are birds of a feather that often flock together, they'll conveniently turn a blind eye to that.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
They're not magically exempt. They just don't pay them lmao.

yeah obviously when they do off the books jobs which Americans will never work, but the ones that americans do work, undocumented immigrants have to pay taxes no matter if they have ssn or not. If you work at a doctors office and somehow got into there without a ssn, you will pay taxes. Its sad how little some of you know but are quick to judge.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
So you're anti illegal immigrants then, lol.

I didn't say that… I came from illegal immigrant family and I fucking proud of it… My parents our citizens of this country that I was born on. Yea it sucks that I pay a lot in taxes but I also know why people flee their country's. While I sometimes get disgruntled about the unfairness of taxes I don't forget my roots and accept that life isn't at times fair so 'deal with it' type of thing. If people are willing to make their efforts to make things right and become good residents/citizens of this country. I am all for that

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I don't get it.

If you are ok with illegal immigrants, you are ok with illegal activity.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
And all I am going to say is that this country would be complete utter shit without immigration. Legal or illegal, who gives a flying? You cant be flying the american flag saying "MERICA LAND OF THE MENY FREEDOMS" and not let people in. Fk that

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
yeah obviously when they do off the books jobs which Americans will never work, but the ones that americans do work, undocumented immigrants have to pay taxes no matter if they have ssn or not. If you work at a doctors office and somehow got into there without a ssn, you will pay taxes. Its sad how little some of you know but are quick to judge.

:word:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I don't get it.

Well, we do shelter known war criminals like Henry Kissinger so what difference does it make?

Unlike those war criminals, the illegal migrants are at least working and busting their asses to make something of themselves.

Are you going to condemn, say, Greek migrants who came on boats from Smyrna as undocumented immigrants in the early 20th century?

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I am saying life isn't fair… I am pro any one that works hard and wants to contribute to our country

contributing by my definition is more than hard work. Paying taxes is the #1 thing that comes to mind when I hear contributing to this country.

Taxpayers contribute to military funding. If we were attacked tomorrow, the military would be expected to protect citizens and illegals. Why would it be okay for me to pay and them not?

There are many examples of this.

If I pay, you pay, or LEAVE.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I don't get it.

:lol: you are comparing a person crossing a border to murder and shit? Im so glad american founding fathers came to the native american's land, learned their language, bought their land legally and followed the rules.