GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awkward Gym Moments

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Me and a friend were once at the gym and as we are doing abs he sees a fine ass female. We are both polish and he suddenly says out loud , in polish, DAMN ID EAT THAT PUSSY!

She turned around half way, got up and walked out of the gym.
Turns out she spoke polish, she never returned to our gym.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Maybe Dubessa can chime in here. Or one of the other ladies.

lol why me? perhaps the chick chooses to be close to you but expects you to be the first one to say something and create conversation.

awkward moments? all the time.

yoga class... when someone or yourself farts while doing downward dog and the other person's head is RIGHT there.

in the steam room once, I was alone enjoying the sweaty heat when a chubby hairy older lady interrupts my peace. she drops the towel and bears all her goods and starts doing lunges and leg stretches right next to me, practically thrusting her bush in my face. Needless to say I couldnt continue with my peaceful moment so I left.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Using free weights to do some dumbell presses and guy next to me farts. I am at the point of full extension and squeezing out the final rep when I hear the fart. I immediately bust into laughter and release a highly audible fart of my own and my concentration drops. I then drop the weights and the Planet Fitness staff sound the lunk alarm...

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Been there. I had been out with the lads the night before and had a skin full topped off with a curry. The next day the wife takes me out shopping. Got bubble guts real bad. So we are standing in the check out line. My stomach turns over and the fart feeling came. Thought I would squeeze out a silent one. So let that baby go. Didn't realize there was a little girl stood right behind me bent down looking at a toy on the shelf. I ripped that baby right in her face. It was like naiparm. I had to walk away and leave the wife standing there.

She was none to happy when she met me outside. She even told me that the little girl was almost sick and then was staring at my wife thinking that she let it go.

Not a gym story but thought I would share as the topic slid onto farts.

Rofl epic!:w00t::lol:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Been there. I had been out with the lads the night before and had a skin full topped off with a curry. The next day the wife takes me out shopping. Got bubble guts real bad. So we are standing in the check out line. My stomach turns over and the fart feeling came. Thought I would squeeze out a silent one. So let that baby go. Didn't realize there was a little girl stood right behind me bent down looking at a toy on the shelf. I ripped that baby right in her face. It was like naiparm. I had to walk away and leave the wife standing there.

She was none to happy when she met me outside. She even told me that the little girl was almost sick and then was staring at my wife thinking that she let it go.

Not a gym story but thought I would share as the topic slid onto farts.
LOL @ Work #1!

Using free weights to do some dumbell presses and guy next to me farts. I am at the point of full extension and squeezing out the final rep when I hear the fart. I immediately bust into laughter and release a highly audible fart of my own and my concentration drops. I then drop the weights and the Planet Fitness staff sound the lunk alarm...

LOL @ Work #2!

Both of these had me dying laughing @ my desk. Thanks.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
lol why me? perhaps the chick chooses to be close to you but expects you to be the first one to say something and create conversation.

awkward moments? all the time.

yoga class... when someone or yourself farts while doing downward dog and the other person's head is RIGHT there.

in the steam room once, I was alone enjoying the sweaty heat when a chubby hairy older lady interrupts my peace. she drops the towel and bears all her goods and starts doing lunges and leg stretches right next to me, practically thrusting her bush in my face. Needless to say I couldnt continue with my peaceful moment so I left.

BC your a chick, you post regularly, and you probably have a good story to share as well. I think you just told us that you farted on someone doing downward doggy. Hopefully it was during yoga and not...

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
This thread is gold. I'm sitting here at my computer giggling like a schoolgirl.

I wish I had something better to add. The worst gym moment I have had would be the straps of my spin bike slapping the huge puddle of sweat underneath me and slinging it backwards onto the (usually hot) girl behind me.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Only awkward/embarrassing thing that I've had happen to me in the gym was stepping on to a treadmill that someone had left running and completely eating my shit. Wasn't paying attention, just jamming to my music and right when I'm about to step on I notice someone had left their MP3 player and headphones on it. Looked down and saw the track was moving right as my foot hit it... Boom! Went down hard. Luckily I turned and landed on my side instead of my face, but it launched me backwards into the face of this ledge where all the ellipticals are lol.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
BC your a chick, you post regularly, and you probably have a good story to share as well. I think you just told us that you farted on someone doing downward doggy. Hopefully it was during yoga and not...

LOL no not during that. Haven't tooted while doing downward dog yet, but there's some moves where you cant help but let one go. thankfully mine are mostly the silent ones. :eek:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
On the topic of lady "tooting," I was walking to my desk down a hallway @ work. A woman whom works in the next team over is walking about 10-15ft front of me. She turns her head to peak over her shoulder and notices that someone is behind her (me), she then starts walking REALLY fast. I'm like, "wtf?" So I continue walking in her steps and it hits me like a sack of bricks. She let one or multiple go. It was deadly. I guess she was on her way to the bathroom (I hope). That was FUNKYY.