GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iOS 6 Fully Released

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
Any thoughts? I have it on my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Like it so far.

limon

Ready to race!
i like the new "vip" and "do not disturb" one of the best modifications is letting Youtube run as a free standing app so now you can get push notifications when the channels you follow update there feeds .. but im still messing with it, it doesn't let me connect with the app store from the new passbook... but looks good so far

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to try it out but my iPod order only says it's being processed. Maybe Apple can spare a few bucks to revamp their online store to include order confirmations and expected shipping dates.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
i like the new "vip" and "do not disturb" one of the best modifications is letting Youtube run as a free standing app so now you can get push notifications when the channels you follow update there feeds .. but im still messing with it, it doesn't let me connect with the app store from the new passbook... but looks good so far

Having the passbook issue as well.

jmdeis11

Ready to race!
Main question for me....how is the maps app?? Im not going to upgrade until i'm sure i won't regret not having google maps anymore (i have a 4 so nav doesnt matter to me).

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Google maps is a joke on the current IOS. So anything is better.

theunderlord

Ready to race!
Main question for me....how is the maps app?? Im not going to upgrade until i'm sure i won't regret not having google maps anymore (i have a 4 so nav doesnt matter to me).

It's better than the previous version, from a navigation standpoint.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
The ONLY thing I have noticed that Google Maps is better for is Public Transit routing. Other than that the new maps app is 1 million times better.

I had wifi issues too.

Try removing and adding the network manually.

If that doesn't work try setting HTTP Proxy under the wifi network properties to Auto. Once it connects you can turn it back off. Didn't have to go that far but still disappointed that Apple pushed an update that broke wifi.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
DON'T GET IOS6 IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE 4.

You have been warned!

Everything is slow as shit now. Especially texting, the phone can't keep up with my inputs anymore.

Really sad I made the update :(