GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I just got to drive a 2013 GT-R Spec V. It was brand new. 158 miles on it!

Seriously this is what happened: My FR-S was parked outside my buddies my house and we were sitting on the porch eating wendy's when his neighbor rolls up in 05 STi. He's like "Oh sweet, nice FR-S blah blah I just got a new GT-R you guys wanna check it out?"

So I go over to his house and he's got two Vipers (1nd gen roadster, 2nd gen coupe), two STi, 70s something Chevelle SS, F150 Raptor, Lexus IS-F, and of course the brand new GT-R. Best part is they are like all piled in his driveway with both of the STi and IS-F in the street!

He let me and my buddy take the GT-R out without him! It's so fast it's not even funny. It's the fastest thing I've driven by a WIDE margin! I'm pretty stoked about it!!!!

BUT I'd still never buy one...

Also, CSB.

a3toxx

Ready to race!

Seriously this is what happened: My FR-S was parked outside my buddies my house and we were sitting on the porch eating wendy's when his neighbor rolls up in 05 STi. He's like "Oh sweet, nice FR-S blah blah I just got a new GT-R you guys wanna check it out?"

So I go over to his house and he's got two Vipers (1nd gen roadster, 2nd gen coupe), two STi, 70s something Chevelle SS, F150 Raptor, Lexus IS-F, and of course the brand new GT-R. Best part is they are like all piled in his driveway with both of the STi and IS-F in the street!

He let me and my buddy take the GT-R out without him! It's so fast it's not even funny. It's the fastest thing I've driven by a WIDE margin! I'm pretty stoked about it!!!!

Also, CSB.

Yeah it wasn't even fast it was just the computer matrix inside the car making you feel that way. Your scion is a much better car good purchase.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI

He let me and my buddy take the GT-R out without him! It's so fast it's not even funny. It's the fastest thing I've driven by a WIDE margin! I'm pretty stoked about it!!!

Also, CSB.

Are the white spaces pictures? or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.