GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Jacked up the car and I hear a release of air. Top of the bag is leaking, and it wont hold any psi. Fucking air.... is this gonna be a simple fix or very expensive? Im pulling out the assembly.

Yay Friday!

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Jacked up the car and I hear a release of air. Top of the bag is leaking, and it wont hold any psi. Fucking air.... is this gonna be a simple fix or very expensive? Im pulling out the assembly.

Yay Friday!

Sorry. Hopes its a easy fix

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Well, I can honestly say I removed the suspension in under 10 minutes. But I think im in a shitload of future pain. Any input would be great, still a noob with it, but this looks bad.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
ow it holds air fine off the car. Im so confused. Line was fully in when inflating and it was vta at the top. I felt it.... lol, on my phone excuse the grammar.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
It looks like all that shit got its jimmies russell'd.

Lulz... IDK how I did it, but I was able to get all the suspension off, fix the problem (I just pulled it off, aligned everything and put the mount back on top) and installed everything in under 45 minutes without a spreader tool. :happyanim:

Yay Friday (no sarcasm this time).

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Lulz... IDK how I did it, but I was able to get all the suspension off, fix the problem (I just pulled it off, aligned everything and put the mount back on top) and installed everything in under 45 minutes without a spreader tool. :happyanim:

Yay Friday (no sarcasm this time).
Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.