what did you do to your mkv today?

apollosfury

designeddwk
washed it :iono:

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
parked it in the overnight garage at school with some friends to avoid the imminent hail storm

car looks high as fuck here, not ok

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Went to the dyno for the hell of it but no luck due to car being too low :0.
Subframe was sitting on the rollers along with the bottom plastic of the bumper .
It's a twin roller setup so my wheels had to get lowered invetween them. This being the problem. Sucks , going to raise it a little next week to take it back and ill also throw on my huffs with a 40 series tyre rather than my 35 I have now. Every little helps right . I don't want to drive 4x4 again.

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
plastidipped votex front lip
and apr hpfp arrived today

unitronic stage 2 (w/ hpfp) next week :D

Awesome, you're just gonna be a blur in the road :thumbsup:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Finally received both my Kenwood DPX500BT and the RP4-VW11 for steering wheel controls...thanks Crutchfield! Install tomorrow, can't wait.

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Ordered vinyl wrap for the grill. Then realized I ordered glossy :frown:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Went to the dyno for the hell of it but no luck due to car being too low :0.
Subframe was sitting on the rollers along with the bottom plastic of the bumper .
It's a twin roller setup so my wheels had to get lowered invetween them. This being the problem. Sucks , going to raise it a little next week to take it back and ill also throw on my huffs with a 40 series tyre rather than my 35 I have now. Every little helps right . I don't want to drive 4x4 again.

Those 18"detroits are 30 lbs each....yikes! Ihave a spare pair of 18"x 8" N'rings, at 18.5 lbs., with 225/40's...are you in the Pdx OR area?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI