GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 Style Tinted Tails by Darcness

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
^ PM replied my friend. Just hadn't got around to messaging you back yet.

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
Do you have anymore of these?

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
I'm always doing sets, but right now I don't have any done. Keep watching though, soon enough you'll see more up for sale!

Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

Seems odd. I got my tails super fast. Took a while to get my deposit but he did get it to me. Ron, where you is

It's a little irritating. I was promised them early this month, paid late September, plenty of time for this to be taken care of. I'm back in Afghanistan, so there's not much that can make this right for me besides getting a refund. Been trying to contact Ron for weeks. Only posting here to maybe get his attention.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
It's a little irritating. I was promised them early this month, paid late September, plenty of time for this to be taken care of. I'm back in Afghanistan, so there's not much that can make this right for me besides getting a refund. Been trying to contact Ron for weeks. Only posting here to maybe get his attention.

PM sent, please read it and get back to me.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Just bumping this back up. I realize I've had a few problems lately but they are fixed I can assure everyone. No matter what happens in the end I will always make it right for the people who have supported me and paid their hard earned money for my tails.

Anyway, still doing these. I've slowed down a bit to give myself a chance to work on other projects, but if you're interested you can always shoot me a message.