GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would you do?

sloMk5

2007 GTI
Funny that you made that remark after my original comments a couple of pages back, and then promptly deleted it, sloMk5... Apparently you had better judgment a few days ago than you do now.

I suppose if I stood up for race equality, I'd have to be black? If I spoke out about sexism, I'd surely be a woman? And if I argued for a suspected terrorist's right to a fair trial, I'd be a terrorist?

Your logic is as infantile as your response. And no, I don't have herpes, but one of my best friends does, and despite my distaste for your remarks, I hope you don't ever have to go through what he went through to grow up a bit and show some consideration for other peoples' welfare.

lol idk why you automatically assume I'm talking about you, oh sorry I mean "your friend" :bellyroll: I don't really care if you have blisters on your vagina or not. I think you might be a little to sensitive for this forum though...

herpes is for life

angrybaker

banned

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

Whats funny, it's a great strategy! Plus they're way tighter than older women. Especially if the older woman have the herp.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
yeah but if you're making a thread like this...you're not getting any of them lol.

I say dig out this bitches scaly taco, your dick might fall off but atleast it will go out with some action.