GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rennline Introduction

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
Any chance you will offer solid mounts for the MK5/6 platform? I would be very interested in that!
That is something we can look into. If anyone has a blown out stock mount to donate to the cause they can be reimbursed!

It's should be a pretty good watch. And will probably be even more fun to film.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
That is something we can look into. If anyone has a blown out stock mount to donate to the cause they can be reimbursed!

Might be worth it to pick up a set of aftermarket mounts and model new inserts off of the polyurethane. I know when I made delrin bushings for the dogbone mounts that a few people were interested in inserts for the side mounts as well

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
That is something we can look into. If anyone has a blown out stock mount to donate to the cause they can be reimbursed.

I will give both OEM motor and trans mounts for development purposes. I will say I would only use them for dimensions, but even better would be to use aftermarket mounts like the SPM/BSH/VF Engineering. It changes the actual location of the motor in the bay.

Just saying........ you've got a test car in Chicago (wink wink)

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
I will give both OEM motor and trans mounts for development purposes. I will say I would only use them for dimensions, but even better would be to use aftermarket mounts like the SPM/BSH/VF Engineering. It changes the actual location of the motor in the bay.

Just saying........ you've got a test car in Chicago (wink wink)

The other option I've been thinking about is just offering an insert for extisting mounts, so pretty much just an AL bushing. PM sent about the factory mounts!

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
Some pics and news from around the Rennline shop!

I've been talking with a member here, SuperSkyline89, on developing a MK5 specific fit battery relocation kit so expect updates on that in the coming weeks!

We have recently gotten the chance to work with Ryan Tuerck of Formula D and Network A fame on a quick disconnect hub for his 2JZ swapped FR-S "street car." It started as one of our standard quick disconnect hubs, but we needed to do a little custom CNC work to redrill it for his Nardi wheel. We are going to be offering a dual pattern option in the future but if it is something you need ASAP get in touch with me! Shawn@Rennline.com

We recently finished a run of tow hooks and when they got back from anodizing it made for a pretty neat picture

And we recently signed Open Road Tuning as our newest distributor! If you haven't checked out their stuff before, take a look; air ride isn't really our thing but these guys are a high level operation of enthusiasts who have been great to work with!

OpenRoadTuning.com

Thanks for reading along everyone and for making us feel welcome and at home here :biggrin:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Very nice, any other MK5 developments on the horizon?

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
Very nice, any other MK5 developments on the horizon?

Yep we have that MK5 specific battery relocation kit we're starting to work on, we should finally have the shorty (OEM length) stud conversion kits in stock within the next week, and then once the door pulls are off our plate (MK6 Jetta/Golf differences have made them a bit of a hassle) we will be starting in on the engine and trans mounts!

TyrolSport style canards are also on the table, and speaking of which we got all of our dealer information from them today so look for updates to our website with the TyrolSport line by the end of the weekend!

Ich_Will

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI
You're stuff looks super tight. I'll be watching (and saving up some coin). Do those door pulls work in the back doors of 4 door GTIs?

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
You're stuff looks super tight. I'll be watching (and saving up some coin). Do those door pulls work in the back doors of 4 door GTIs?

I believe they are the same, but I have only had two door cars in to test on. In situations like this we generally offer a zero risk test fit program; if you order a set and they do not fit we will reimburse the purchase price, shipping, and send you a return label to send them back. If they do fit, obviously, great! Like I said, from everything I can see it seems that they should.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
In for canards!