GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rennline Introduction

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
Hello everyone,

Before getting into the business side of things I wanted to offer a brief introduction on behalf of our company and kind of tell you all who we are and what we are about. Some of you may have already seen us around already talking about wheel studs and the like but I wanted to offer an official "Hello" since we are now an official forum sponsor here!

We are located in Milton, Vermont about 15 minutes from downtown Burlington and have been manufacturing Porsche performance parts *in house* since 2001. We specialize in parts geared towards the daily driver and weekend track enthusiast. The owner has a garage full of 911s and is a regular at track events around New England, the General Manager, Tom, is building a 930 Turbo, and previously built a blue RSR replica featured in several mags. For my part I daily an Audi 5000 quattro turbo with a Holset on Megasquirt and have a MK2 GTI. You will always be dealing with Tom or myself (Shawn) so know you are talking with like minds!

We are here because we are expanding into the VW/Audi market and trying to expand our offerings particularly for the MK5 and MK6 market. We offer seriously beefy, in house, CNC machined tow hooks that mate up to our GoPro mounts to give you a great, sturdy point to shoot high quality video from. Some of you guys may have seen our recent VWVortex feature on our RS Style Door Pulls for the MK5 but that is only a sample of what we offer and trust me when I say we have a lot more in the works!

Anyways, I'll leave you guys with some fun videos and pictures of what we do and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Tom's previous 911 RSR Replica

Our GoPro Mount and Tow Hook on a Golf R
https://flic.kr/p/pe4fj3

Our RS Style Door Pulls
https://flic.kr/p/pvyb1V

The owner's 993 track car:

An example of our GoPro Tow Hook Mount in action on a 996 911 C4 w/ 62mm turbo:clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yqdyt_PO74

Please give us some feedback on what you guys are looking for, we are preparing to release an OEM length stud kit as stated in a couple other threads but our supplier has been behind so expect those very soon!

Anyways, thanks for reading and, again, looking forward to being a part of GolfMKV.com :happyanim:

-Shawn
Shawn@Rennline.com

Find us on Facebook at Rennline Inc.
Follow us on Instagram @Rennline

Last edited:

apollosfury

designeddwk
Didn't realize you guys are in VT. I'm less than 2 hours away and my cousin lives in Milton. Let me know if you need a guinea pig :wink:

Edit: Are you guys in the same area as VEMS? Also just realized that Tom bought the squareback of my buddy Tom!

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
Didn't realize you guys are in VT. I'm less than 2 hours away and my cousin lives in Milton. Let me know if you need a guinea pig :wink:

Edit: Are you guys in the same area as VEMS? Also just realized that Tom bought the squareback of my buddy Tom!
Nice, small world! Jason and VEMS are right around the corner in the same industrial park actually!

If you have a MK6 and are free for a day in the next two weeks we are looking for a fitment cars for the final stage of our MK6 Door Pulls.

And yeah Tom and I went down to pick up his new project a couple weeks ago, watch our Facebook and Instagram for updates, it's already moving right along.

apollosfury

designeddwk
I've got a mk5, but may be able to send some people your way

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
I've got a mk5, but may be able to send some people your way

If you can that would be great although I think we finally have someone committed. I will let you know, we have a lot of VW stuff in the works so we will certainly need test platforms in the near future!

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
The tow hooks are great. Hopefully I never have to find out just how functional they are but I was pleasantly surprised to see how beefy they are. Even if you're just looking for the style of a hook these look FAR better than the fake ones other people sell, especially since you can get colours other than red.

I've used the GoPro mount once so far while autocrossing and the video came out great. I'm having a modified version made to mount my external microphone to the tow hook on the back of the car, that might be something worth looking into for future products.

I think the magnetic numbers are a little bit too big for the MkV though. They don't fit on the doors because of the rub strips, the rear quarter is the only place I managed to fit them.

I'm looking forward to your tow hook license plate mount, I'll be buying one along with tie downs some time over the winter. I'd be interested in something like your adjustable pedals and floor/pedal boards for the footwells if either is a possibility.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Awesome to get some fresh blood in the aftermarket MKV world. Great to have you guys here and very happy you are pursuing the VW market. Welcome to the forums and thank you for being a sponsor!

I may be in Chicago but if you need a MKV guinea pig/test car you've got it! I was a test car for SPM, Eurojet, and Steinjager lol.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
The tow hooks are great. Hopefully I never have to find out just how functional they are but I was pleasantly surprised to see how beefy they are.

I think the magnetic numbers are a little bit too big for the MkV though. They don't fit on the doors because of the rub strips, the rear quarter is the only place I managed to fit them.

I'm looking forward to your tow hook license plate mount, I'll be buying one along with tie downs some time over the winter. I'd be interested in something like your adjustable pedals and floor/pedal boards for the footwells if either is a possibility.
Beefy track quality parts are what we do! We offer the plate mount for MK5 and MK6 fitment so most all of you guys should be covered. We do offer a few different magnetic number options, I'll try to remember to take some measurements when we have our MK6 test car in next week.

Awesome to get some fresh blood in the aftermarket MKV world. Great to have you guys here and very happy you are pursuing the VW market. Welcome to the forums and thank you for being a sponsor!

I may be in Chicago but if you need a MKV guinea pig/test car you've got it! I was a test car for SPM, Eurojet, and Steinjager lol.
Thank you! We are excited to be here and excited to bring our design and manufacturing talents a bit more mainstream.

Welcome!!

Thank you! :biggrin:

jdv23

I have had the door pulls for probably almost a year now on my MKV R32. I kind of liked being one of the only people with them, glad you guys are getting some recognition now though, love the product! Will probably pick up a tow hook in the near future.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'd love to see more Motorsport elements for the mk5, caynards, rear diffuser, fender flares, etc.

Rennline

GolfMkV Sponsor
I have had the door pulls for probably almost a year now on my MKV R32. I kind of liked being one of the only people with them, glad you guys are getting some recognition now though, love the product! Will probably pick up a tow hook in the near future.
Hey, I just moved away from the Baltimore area! You can blame Vortex for blowing the spot on the door pulls haha

Yeah I am in for the door pulls to, looks awesome!

Heading to your site now lol.
:thumbsup:

I'd love to see more Motorsport elements for the mk5, caynards, rear diffuser, fender flares, etc.
This is a big part of the reason we are here; we want your guys' input on what you want. Input here is what led us to add OEM length wheel studs to our product line up, although they are taking much longer than we hoped, and we are constantly looking for ideas and feedback. I like the idea of doing some canards..

This is not to say that we can produce everything everyone wants, but believe me we will be polling you guys and seeking input and opinions as we continue to grow our VW offerings!

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Awesome!! Tyrolsport's use of the side markers is something appealing (but not for sale)...

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
and of course these...