GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Fuel line rattle possibly? DMF of DSG.

Doesn't sound like the dmf videos I've heard. Not marble-esque but more like a rhythmic single tapping. It also only happens when warm and it seems like dmf issues get better when warm. It definitely sounds like something is rubbing or rattling against something else.

Fuel line rattle...hmmmmm.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh

Finally used some Jb weld to "fix" my front headlight adjuster sensor bracket. (I think that's what it's called) don't mind the sloppy job lol

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh

Also changed my follower a few days ago but I'm never on here anymore so I rarely post, I'm at 125k miles. The last time I changed it was 3years and 8 months (roughly 40k miles ago)

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Installed my new 350mm deep corn Nardi wheel! :headbang:

Attachments

• IMG_2837.JPG
    IMG_2837.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_2839.JPG
    IMG_2839.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_2840.JPG
    IMG_2840.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 325

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Airbag too. I'm sure you need vagcom / vcds to make the car happy.

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Sold it and got this.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice upgrade bud! I heard they finally came dsg (is this true and if so is that the only option? Also is 4 door optional?
DSG and four door only. In 2016 the manual is available.

I got #267 of the first 500.

The reviews do not do enough nor do the photos.
The car is a great all around car.
The DSG shifts immediately in any mode (Comfort, Normal, Race).
The acceleration out of the hole WILL pin you in the seat.

The technology and features are superb. The ride height is perfect. Steering is precise in any of the modes. Braking reminds me of my BBK I had on my '07 GTI and better!

The fender stereo is a welcome feature.

My wife had to pull me from the seat last night while I was in the garage. I would not get out of the car while playing my iPod through the system.

VW and Hans Stuck did a great job on this car.

I love everything about this car! My second love. Don't tell the wife!:happyanim:

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
What a great car! I know what you mean with the acceleration, its neck snapping, any DSG AWD launch is crazy!

I think thats what i'm getting next too, hopefully in a couple of years, its just a beast! 380hp to the crank with stage 1 according to APR

WHEN are you getting stage 1???

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
DSG and four door only. In 2016 the manual is available.

I got #267 of the first 500.

The reviews do not do enough nor do the photos.
The car is a great all around car.
The DSG shifts immediately in any mode (Comfort, Normal, Race).
The acceleration out of the hole WILL pin you in the seat.

The technology and features are superb. The ride height is perfect. Steering is precise in any of the modes. Braking reminds me of my BBK I had on my '07 GTI and better!

The fender stereo is a welcome feature.

My wife had to pull me from the seat last night while I was in the garage. I would not get out of the car while playing my iPod through the system.

VW and Hans Stuck did a great job on this car.

I love everything about this car! My second love. Don't tell the wife!:happyanim:

Ugh man you definitly have me feeling very jealous right now lol. I'll be car shopping after the baby is born (literally any any day now) and after he grows a bit older so maybe in about 2-3 years. I'll be shopping for something 4 doors, auto and awd so it's safe and easy for my wife to hop in and dive to the store if she had to.

With that being said I think I found my next car :)