GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project Fast: A Love Story

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
The main concern for the RS3 that there is no enough researches and feedback about it!
When I contacted VAG FUELING SOLUTIONS they said they didn't test it in big setups yet but they expected that it would achieve 600hp!
How you can expect something you didn't test!

I found the below injectors long time ago and it has been tested by them up to 700hp+
https://www.tij-power.com/product_info.php?products_id=493352

As per Tij-power, it is Conti Injectors; but there is also concern about it that the injectors mount should be a little bigger.
They confirmed that it's very simple and easy without any leakage but I don't think I will be the first one to try.

Anyway, just tried to share all what I have.

Wow 1500 for a set of injectors!

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
This one, but for the FSI and the 7163 option.
http://pagparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=80_187&products_id=708

Yeah I'm doing RS4s, I wanted to go with the new RS3s, but there isn't enough support for them.

Dang man! I couldn't afford to just buy a new kit outright, props for that!

Really excited to see how your build turns out, seems like all of us just decided to go crazy with full motor builds and big turbos at the same time lol. Now the question is, who will finish first! How cool would it be if we could get all of us together once the cars are done!

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Dang man! I couldn't afford to just buy a new kit outright, props for that!

!

Oh believe me, the financial strain of this build is very painful. I've decided to break it into 2 stages, with the second stage being the transmission and axle work.

Once this thing is all together, I'm sure I'll have no idea how to drive it. It's been about 1 1/2 years since she ran.

As for a meet up, I can't think of anything better than a weekend at the tail of the dragon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Shiny

Attachments

• Capturepan3.PNG
    Capturepan3.PNG
    301 KB · Views: 249
  • Capturepan4.PNG
    Capturepan4.PNG
    326.5 KB · Views: 285

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Update:

My mechanic has a torque plate being fabricated and hope to have it in 3-4wks max. IE wants 400$, he contacted a engine builder/machinist and he can make one for 275$. Once the torque plate comes in he can use the machine shops ring filer and gap the rings. The rotating assembly(crank, pistons, and rods) is being balanced and the journals are being polished. Block is hot tanked .the deck will be resurfaced. He got the specs from Mahle motorsport for boring the block. The torque plate is the last piece of the bottom end needed for machining. Still have to order the ARP main bolt kit and head bolt kit/head gasket.

Wish I would have seen this sooner, Techtonics Tuning rents out torque plates for ~$60. I rented one through them when building my engine. You just send in a deposit and once you return it they refund everything but the rental fee. You can bore out to 83.5mm on their plates

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Wish I would have seen this sooner, Techtonics Tuning rents out torque plates for ~$60. I rented one through them when building my engine. You just send in a deposit and once you return it they refund everything but the rental fee. You can bore out to 83.5mm on their plates

I appreciate it. Unfortunately the wheels are already in motion, but this is great to know for future projects!

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Hopefully it fits :lol:

I know right (fingers crossed)! I'm actually very surprised with the quality of this piece and very pleased with the quality of the pagparts turbo kit, very happy that I went that direction.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I know right (fingers crossed)! I'm actually very surprised with the quality of this piece and very pleased with the quality of the pagparts turbo kit, very happy that I went that direction.

I wouldn't be surprised about the PPT kit, they are top notch stuff imho. Great to deal with and doing stuff not many others are. Bronson from DM hooked me up with them back in the day. Was going to get an EFR kit till I stumbled across the APR kit I got.