GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 Time -- Build up/info thread :D

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
As soon as I talk to my friend with the HD camera ;)

Ill see if he is available sunday.

amidcars

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all..just need to brain wash you all..There was a post about it awhile ago on vortex. Apparently the VW dealer uses both. The part number is the same and the nuts sent are dependent on whatever random variable. I know JC mentioned that when he orders, the non copper ones usually come.

:dnftt:

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Hey all..just need to brain wash you all..There was a post about it awhile ago on vortex. Apparently the VW dealer uses both. The part number is the same and the nuts sent are dependent on whatever random variable. I know JC mentioned that when he orders, the non copper ones usually come.

:dnftt:

I am confused...lol. I think you are talking about the bolts for the studs on the turbo. And yea, I heard the same thing. The ones I got were copper, but most get the steel ones. :thumbsup:

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
if you need to ask for a diy, you shouldnt be doing yoru own turbo install.

x2

Anyways, I didnt do it. Induktion did it. If you want a diy, search around for the STASIS k04 kit instructions. They are very detailed.

And an update, no problems at all so far. Drag strip probably this friday. Dyno is still unknown.

utekineir

Banned
had them downloaded, rehosted

I think there was a change in the spreadsheet list at some point, not sure if what I have saved was before or after.

utekineir

Banned
its what i had saved off the first page before to maybe use as reference one day,

I haven't done the upgrade, or seriously looked into each and every part of it.