GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eastern NC anyone?

VOLKSWAGER

Car(s)
mkv 2007
i just got shipped to north carolina cherry point and im lookin for some vw meets or something let me know im willing to make a drive out to do a cruise or somethin!

tootall4aMK5

Jacksonville here, I have not been in a while but there was adecent showing in Jville for a few weeks. I'll go out even in the winter here, doesn't get that cold down here.

VOLKSWAGER

Car(s)
mkv 2007
ok now who wants to meet up this weekend? any takers hit me up and let me know just send me a message or something

VOLKSWAGER

Car(s)
mkv 2007
Hey,

Just posting to say I'm in Raleigh and would be interested in some organized drives in the future. I have Black Forest Ind. do tuning work and parts for me, they're in Cary and I'm sure would love the chance to race prep a mk5. They're an APR dealer and highly thought of in the local VW world.

dude you should give me your address or somewhere we can meet up

tootall4aMK5

Hey everyone near Jville, I know it is getting colder and what not. This saturday it is supposed to be close to 60. I think it would be great to get a Saturday meet this weekend during the day. I have been seeing more and more duds in the Jacksonville area and it would be cool I think for everyone to gtg. hit me up and let me know what everyone thinks.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
i doubt anyone looks on here anymore but im in jacksonville nc , and where are all the dubs??

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
Well I'm on new river and if I'm not working I'm always down for a meet up . Alittle off topic but anyone know a good paint shop around here? I need to get my front bumper painted

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
We use to meet up Wed at Waffle house. The meets are kind of jumping around since we lack organization at the moment. There is a lack of comitted dubbers in the area. Lots of members are/were in the military and several got out and moved.

Me and another prominent local are talking about getting things set up a little more official for Jville, but we need dubbers who are committed. I'm a native, and have seen this cycle happen many times before. Its the nature of a military town. :thumbsup:

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
Well I'm here for one year atleast so let's do this

tootall4aMK5

yeah I am here for at least a year also (no deployments) so I am down....also to anyone out there there is a test and tune on the 15th at the race track by the Jville airport I am going to head over there just to see what shows up I think it would be awesome if could get a good euro showing, it starts at noon, hope to see some people there.