GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eastern NC anyone?

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
ummm i dont know about down there but if you are willing to drive up to raleigh you can get a good deal with apex tuning. and if you could drive up the 18th of march there will be a big VW show here in raleigh. and have it done then. here is a link to the raleigh g2g. i will be getting revo done probaly that day also:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :burnrubber:
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13657

shmeeg

monkey with a hand cannon
Car(s)
07 RS GTI
cool, ill have to check them out. i dunno if i can make the g2g, i have a forced march on the 16th, i probably wont want to do anything but lay on the couch that weekend. can you get the select switch from them too?

shmeeg

monkey with a hand cannon
Car(s)
07 RS GTI
Big, you ever get to GSM? Im gonna get my revo flash done down there in a couple/few weeks and see if they can install some gauges for me.

Bcruzin

Der Teuful Hunde
Car(s)
06 Candy White 6 spd
I know its last minute, but there's gonna be a small G2G on the top of the Market Street Parking Deck at 2pm on Saturday the 5th. So far only about 6 cars. PM me if you want details

Bcruzin

Der Teuful Hunde
Car(s)
06 Candy White 6 spd
Resurrection:

Anyone? Just got my Neuspeed Sport springs and need an extra set of hands / expert advice for the install. Cash and beer ready to flow

Bcruzin

Der Teuful Hunde
Car(s)
06 Candy White 6 spd
They're all meeting in Hubert or something today, but with premium gas at 3.25, I can't swing that drive.

Wanna head to Ft Fisher for a photo shoot? I just detailed my mkv today. Let me know.

ps I have no camera, so I hope you do