GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eastern NC anyone?

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Stranded,
Where did you get chipped at? Black Forest? and would you recommend them?

I was chipped in FL when i was in college. BUT, from what I can tell, and from what I hear, Black Forest kicks ass. I have spoken with the guys over there a few times, and they seem nice as hell, and def seem to know their stuff.

wabbit23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
B8 A4
MKV R in New Bern

DavisELK

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
New owner... live in j-ville!

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
i dont think there are many MKV's out there, not many in jacksonville wither, well atleast any that arnt tools and are in the scean, btw if you guys are board on wendsdays we meet at waffle house on highway 17 (not by the walmart) at 7:30.

Wafflehouse at 7:30 on wendsdays

so if you want to see some dubs, drink come coffee, and shoot the shit hit it up! we love to see new faces.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
MKVer in Wilmington. I'm on NCdubs but post here mostly. Hit me up if you want man.

The meet in wilmington is on Sundays at 1pm downtown at the park at 3rd and Davis with all the funny statues.

DavisELK

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI
Looking for a good place to get APR stg1 tune on my MKV, any good places in the area that are good? if not closest to j-ville?

also...
saw a white 2dr mkv today with black emblems, lowered with huffs on camp lejeune. anyone on here?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Closest APR dealer is BFI in Cary. Check those guys out they're awesome. I think German Speed Merchants in wilmington is/was a Revo dealer. National speed is a GIAC dealer but good luck with those guys. Check out this months eurotuner. BFI has the cover car.

sk04d

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
V dub
im moving from Fort lauderdale, FL to Wanchese, North Carolina in 2 weeks. Anyone in that neck of the woods?