GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eastern NC anyone?

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
Hey all,
Wanted to bump this thread and also I know there's a meet this Sunday in Raleigh but I don't know where; I was hoping one of y'all would. I checked the 'Tex (an unpleasant journey) and also NC Dubs to no avail. Normally there's a meet every other Sunday with this group, it's been on the campus parking deck, at Playmakers but they move around a lot. I have some free time this sunday, and a relatively new video camera that needs exercise. If anyone could post up a link of just the time and place that'd be awesome. Thanks.
D.

ERod1020

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 CW GTI Man 4-Dr
Man you guys are quiet. Hey I need recommendations on any Mod-friendly dealers in the area. I am near Wilmington. Any of you lookin to trade rims?

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Man you guys are quiet. Hey I need recommendations on any Mod-friendly dealers in the area. I am near Wilmington. Any of you lookin to trade rims?

Stay away from bob king VW in wilmington, they are not mod friendly, and will try to screw you over any chance they get. Make the extra drive to go to National VW in Jacksonville, NC.

What kind of wheels do you have?

ERod1020

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 CW GTI Man 4-Dr
Hey Stranded, Ive spoken to you before man.
All i have is Denvers but I am willing to add cash to the deal.

ERod1020

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 CW GTI Man 4-Dr
But just think...you could have the Huff flavor in a bite sized form ...and a little cash. BTW...what shops do you recommend in the area?

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
But just think...you could have the Huff flavor in a bite sized form ...and a little cash. BTW...what shops do you recommend in the area?

lol i'll stay with mine

Shops for regular maintenance? I always drove to National VW in Jacksonville... they are the only dealership i really trust.

Im not a huge fan of german speed merchants which is the vw performance place in town.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
Hey, not really in your area. I'm in Fayetteville ( Ft Bragg ) although I am currently deployed. I know there are several MK Vs, I don't think any are members on here though. Sorry man.

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
resurecting, im in J-ville and i would reccoment black forest for anything you need done, they know our cars like the back of their hand. i have been there for a bunch of stuff and a couple of my buddys have gone there for bt upgreads.

fjowner

Ready to race!
Add another local. I live in Leland but work in Wilmington. I have a black 4door GTI and have only seen one other GTI and its a 2door version of mine with dark tint. Also saw a Golf but do they count? Bought mine from Bob King, hope they're not pain in the ass when it comes to warranty work.