GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Skim Diesel

DVD-Rom Bentley manual FS

pretty much brand spanking new DVD-Rom Bentley for the MKV GTI & Rabbit. Put it on the comp to review, then decided that I like paper in hand better, so I put this to the side. (in case wondering why I have 2 manuals FS here)... $75, OBO... Near Philly. Thx, Sean
  2. Skim Diesel

brand new Mann FSI oil filter & New rear wiper FS...

brand new, Mann filter and rear wiper. $15 for both, OBO...
  3. Skim Diesel

Used Hawk HP+ front pads for sale

Used for 6 months before upgrading to Carbotech XP8's. Still have 3/4 life left in them. I will try to take pix later. $100 OBO, near Philly. email me at: SeanKKim@gmail.com Thx, Sean
  4. Skim Diesel

Brand new Carbotech XP8 - Rears

I have a set of new Carbotech XP8 rear pad set for sale. Was gonna put them on the car, but ended up selling the GTI, so here they are. $100 OBO sound fair? email me at: SeanKKim@gmail.com Thx, Sean
  5. Skim Diesel

Gently used Hawk HPS pads near Philly

I had this on the car for about 3 months before swapping out for the HP+. In great condition. Will try to take a picture later after work. This is for both Front and Rears. $120 OBO, near Philly. email me at: SeanKKim@gmail.com Thx, Sean
  6. Skim Diesel

Brand new Cam Follower for MKV GTI

I have a brand new, never used/opened Cam Follower for the MKV GTI. Sold the car, so don't need it. $50 OBO, near Philly. email me at: SeanKKim@gmail.com Thx, Sean
  7. Skim Diesel

Bentley manual for MKV Golf/GTI

Full Bentley manual for the MKV chassis in great condition. $65 - near Philly... Sold the car, so don't need it anymore. email me at: SeanKKim@gmail.com Thx,
  8. Skim Diesel

FS: 17" Sparco Black Drifts w/ Z1 Star Specs...

I have for sale a set of 17" Sparco Drifts w/ Dunlop Direzza Z1 StarSpecs. I have had them since late June and have less than 2000 miles on them. Used for 1 track event at NJMP. Asking for $800ish... The tires are 225/45. I'm near Philly.
  9. Skim Diesel

vibration/pulsation at 80 - 90 mph...

Dudes, I've been getting vibration when hitting 80mph. It lasts until around 90mph, then goes away. I first thought it was my wheels and that I needed to balance them. Well I then put on a new set of wheels/tires balanced straight from tirerack, and still getting the same vibe problem...
  10. Skim Diesel

FS: 2 225/40R18 Michelin PS2...

2 PS2's for sale near Philly. 50% treads left. $100 each. Will post pics later...
  11. Skim Diesel

Budget braking for track...

Dudes, I'm getting ready for NJMP w/ Trackdaze and was wondering... I currently have HP+ all around, but due to budget restraints, I do not want to upgrade both front/rear pads. So, based on the good reco's for the Carbotech XP10's, would that plus the HP+ rears be adequate? Or do I really...
  12. Skim Diesel

FS: Hawk HPS Front and Rears...

w/ minimal usage, prob 1000 miles. Upgraded to HP+. Send some fair offers. I don't have to sell them, but they're just sitting in my shed.
  13. Skim Diesel

wtb... wheels w/ A/S tires near Philly

looking for decent wheels w/ A/S tires in good shape.... pm me.
  14. Skim Diesel

06-07 GTI/RAbbit Bentley manual DVD

for sale. how's 50 bucks sound?
  15. Skim Diesel

Very weird screeching noise from the front...

Thought it was my normal HP+ noise, but then it happened at full stop. I pulled the car over and popped the hood - it appears to be coming from the front by the radiator area. Very loud screeching/high pitch whistling noise. While this was happening, I noticed the engine was surging slightly...
  16. Skim Diesel

Pocono International Raceway July 17-19

Anybody running with PDA on this weekend? I called them up and they said, Friday's run will be have 6 sessions of 30 mins each, utilizing all 3 courses... sounds like a damn good deal for $275.
  17. Skim Diesel

Hawk HP+, Goodridge SS lines, Tyrolsport Bushings, ATE Blue...

So I finally was able to get these on the car. Was trying to get DanGSR to get them on, but scheduling never worked out. I gotta say, so far, I haven't noticed any difference in the "spongy" brake feel relative to the stock setup. I can definitely tell that the HP+ pads are an improvement...
  18. Skim Diesel

Autotech Sport Tuned front rotors - brand new! near Philly

brand new Autotech slotted rotors in box near Philly. $200
  19. Skim Diesel

First time HPDE rookie...few questions?

I'm really stoked about getting on the track for the first time this year. However, regarding purchasing a quality helmet, what should I be looking for? Is there any where in the PA/NJ area that has helmets I can try on? Plus, aside from flushing the brakes w/ better fluid like Motul...