GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Hawk HPS Front and Rears...

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
w/ minimal usage, prob 1000 miles. Upgraded to HP+. Send some fair offers. I don't have to sell them, but they're just sitting in my shed.

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
w/ minimal usage, prob 1000 miles. Upgraded to HP+. Send some fair offers. I don't have to sell them, but they're just sitting in my shed.

Um, seriously? Nobody wants to buy used brakes. That's like buying a used pair of whitey tighties!!!!! Just keep them for future just in case's.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
umm... mind your own biz fool. Who appointed you the speaker for everybody?

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
Thats funny, you are calling me a fool but yet, I am not the one selling used brakes on a forum. That's a hoot. You can tell from the abundance of interest on here. Wow, check out all of these posts to buy your USED BRAKES.

TheTwinkie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG 2dr GTI
Pshhh screw that guy, id buy them! But i'm broke . . . .so I can't but I figured it would help to mention that hahaha

roruss08gti

Car(s)
08 GTI
I am not attacking anyone here, so the name calling is unecessary. I am trying to tell you that it is not economical to buy used brake pads. That is like buying a used pressure plate for your clutch. If you can't buy them new, then save up more money, or quit going out for lunch/dinner, or whatever it is that you spend your money on. Plus, you are putting your life, as well as anyone else around you, at risk if the pads fail. Talk to any mechanic and they will tell you the same. But stating this is going to be pointless to you two. Peace and good luck with the sale.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
They're like brand new Hawk HPS's dude...front and back. IF I said for $5 dollars, would that not make it economical for some guy looking for premium pads? It never ceases to amaze me how some ppl post stuff for no added benefit... Troll elsewhere bro.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
LOL, how did I know you clowns would jump on that $5 comment...

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
Since new fronts and backs cost $180ish (per DBC Performance.com), I'm thinking $100 is fair for pads w/ 90% life left... Either that or trade for something useful.

anile_eight

Go Kart Champion
$21.01 and a Firm handshake:happyanim: