GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. supaflip

Rear Endlink thinner than the other

hey guys when me and my friend were installing my RSB, we found out that my right rear endlink is thinner than the other. I should've taken a photo for comparison but all i have is the thinner that we removed. the correct endlink part number is 1K0505465K. i was in luck that i ordered an oem...
  2. supaflip

Sway bar bracket snapped

I went to go check the knocking noise on my rear and found out that my swaybar bracket broke. Here's a lil background: - installed the rsb 3 years ago (bought new) - never track the car - car is merely a grocery getter and work commute - i'd say 40kmiles on the rsb - service/lube the rsb every...
  3. supaflip

Saints Row: The Third

Hey guys post your created player. lets see how creative you are or even show off your dream babe that you spent hours creating :D here's mine, from Gears of War; Locust
  4. supaflip

Autotech fuel pump installation

link is broken yo!
  5. supaflip

What to do with my license plate..

No lic. Play ur odds on getting pull over. I know I did, that's y I'm running the podi front lic mount
  6. supaflip

Horrible night...

:thumbsup: my insurance forgot to file it lol. thats why i got an SR1 form from the dmv.
  7. supaflip

Horrible night...

its nothing really big if you file/report it. dmv would like to be inform if you are liable/insured as a driver, that is all.
  8. supaflip

Horrible night...

sorry to hear that. glad everyone's ok. here's an answer y you u need to report to the dmv. http://dmv.ca.gov/forms/sr/sr1.htm http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/hdbk/actions_fr.htm#report it goes to the SR1, DMV wants to make sure u r liable/insured driving any vehicle and if not ur license may get...
  9. supaflip

Achermanns' Build

yeah, make sure u have ur color code handy. tho, they didn't have any issues with my bmp code. if he ask you how much u're willing to pay for it (usually he ask that) just name your price, i'd say 150 is all i got. he's a great guy to deal with. if there's no deal made, i guess look for another...
  10. supaflip

Achermanns' Build

yeah josh got his votex lip painted for 200$. but try this place http://www.palmavemotors.com/. it's in san mateo alot closer to you. they do insurance work but if u talk to jeff he'll give u a deal. last time i talked to him he gave me a $400 deal to get all the lowers painted (rear...
  11. supaflip

Achermanns' Build

loving the rear. come to the meet, i wanna hear it in person. where is bayson motorsport? i'm thinking about getting a votex lip
  12. supaflip

Palace BBQ meet

alright, a meet where we can all eat lotsa food, chill, or even get food coma. where - Palace BBQ when - TBA will be move on dec making a list first for head count. also, put ur availabilities after ur name so i/we can figure out a day/date. i'm doing this so we can get reservation instead of...
  13. supaflip

PODI Labor Day Sale

Hey guys, PODI is having a 15% off on all of their products. I saw an add in eurotuner and looks like podi hasn't announce it yet here. Anyways, the promo code is "PODISALE." it is good untill sept 6 pic for reference
  14. supaflip

NorCal vs SoCal Euro Carnival

Linking the event here so all you Cali guys are inform with this big event coming. NorCal vs SoCal Euro Carnival So who's going?
  15. supaflip

Podi Gauges

A thread to discuss about Podi Gauges. This would be a good reference in the future if we have any questions, tips on installation, and what not. http://podi.ca/ http://podi.ca/P2Packages.aspx?CarID=9
  16. supaflip

Another Cam Follower thread.

I thought I'd share what my cam follower looks like after it's been in the car for 50kmiles. and i'm on apr stg1 for the last 2k miles The car gets service every 5k miles, i used castrol syntec 5w-40 from the dealer.
  17. supaflip

Meet @ Dublin

Starting a new meet in Dublin. Anyone who's near or somewhat further is welcome to join/hang out with us. I drive 45mins (I'm from the 209 area code) to come and meet u guys :cool:. note: The place is swarming with cops. I ask of u to please don't do anything stupid such as burn rubber, rev up...
  18. supaflip

Got chipped today

i'm hearing this also it's relatively noticeable when i'm pulling up the driveway and a subtle pressure on the gas. i searched and i found malekgti made a thread in the "austria section". so i thought i make one here. and am not really sure if it's the DV or not.
  19. supaflip

what's up with streetwerke

edit: all i can say is good customer service :thumbsup::headbang: :thanks: i feel like a douche now :thumbdown:
  20. supaflip

V-Maxx w/ Adjustable Dampening

Has any1 tried/own this? I remember V-maxx was quite popular back then coz of it's price, and now they came out with an adjustable dampening for $699 (which was the price of the regular v-maxx c/o). I'm curious how they perform and so far it's most affordable c/o with adjustable dampening...