GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTB vag-com micro-can

I am looking for a ross tech cable. If some has one that they would like to sell please ping me.. Thanks Al
  2. A

I am raising Money for the Green Beret Foundation

I hope this is ok to post. I am running the Baltimore marathon to raise money for the Green Berets that go into hard way with out any question. They do this because they love us and this country. Please help me raise money for these great men. Any donation will help.. Nothing is too small. I...
  3. A

Vag com cables

OK this may be a dumb question but I am going to ask it. I have seen the Ross tech cables go for 200 + used and new ones 249 and I have seen other cables that are so very in expensive, like 30. So here is my question will the cheaper cables work with the Ross tech software. Has anyone used them...
  4. A

WTB: Fog light housing.

A stone took out my drivers side foglight. I am looking for a set or just the drivers side light. I have a 07 gti if that makes a difference. If any one has one please let me know.
  5. A

Radiator r Stock or is there a better option

Ok so here is a question. So is there a better option for a Radiator ? I know that I have seen many times for other cars that people replace the stock unit with a better after market one. Has anyone looked at this option? I know that the S3 IC is a better option for the IC is there one for the...
  6. A

Brakes: What rotors do you have?

What rotors do you have? I am looking to replace my rotors and pads? Pads I am going to go with Hawks. But rotors are another story .. Thinking about power slots with gas slots. I know that later I will replace them all with a r32 setup but now money is a bit tight so... any ideas?
  7. A

Neuspeed Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Conversion kit

Has anyone done this. seems like a good idea. Just wondering.
  8. A

GLH Exhaust

Does any one have one and what do you think about it? I am looking for a cat back right now? Was thinking of a price seems right. 600ish. Looking for advice.
  9. A

Brake upgrade

Ok I am thinking of going to r32 brakes? Well the real question that I have is will I need to wheels. I have 17" right now. Will I need to go to 18 before I do the brakes?
  10. A

Interior Dressup

Ok so who does door kits or seats mods? I saw on done with eurojet seats and door panels? I liked the door panels. could not really see the seats.. Anyone moded their Interior ? Post pics please
  11. A

New South Performance Mk5 Triple Offset DashPod

Who has one? I am thinking of getting one and am wondering if loosing the air vent is a big deal? Any opinions?
  12. A

Forge DV

Ok so is the Forge DV worth it? I know it is expensive and more than going to a OEM DV. Who has done it? I am looking for guidance. Thanks
  13. A

Will R32 Breaks fit in 17" rims?

If I upgrade to r32 breaks will I have to change to 18" rims? I have 17"clackicks and like the way they look
  14. A

Changeing the blinker to blink 5 or 6 time inted of 3

Any one know how to do this ? I have a 07 GTI and I would like to change the blinker to blink 5 or 6 times . As you all know it will only do this 3 times. I looked in the MDF but I did not see anything there. Anyone know what to do or is this a VAG com thing?
  15. A

How do I tell if I have the tpms sensors

I am guessing that I have them but how do I know? Are them inside the tire?
  16. A

Anyone using Fuel additives ?

I used to use lucas products. Does anyone use it or something else?
  17. A

Pully has anyone done it

I know that it is not that expensive and not much work to do.. So who has done one. I am thinking about getting the Newspeed one. I have seen it for 150
  18. A

WTB: Bentley repair Manual for MKV5

I am looking for a manual cd or Book . Book would be better. Putting out feelers want to see if anyone has one they do not want or need anymore
  19. A

Ok stupid question How do I tell if I have HID lights

Ok so how do I tell what lights (headlights) I have ? I bought the car from Carmax so she is used and I believe to be stock.
  20. A

European S3 K04 Turbo And Manifold

Ok so I have seen a lot of discussion about a S3 intercooler and I am sold on that one. but what about the European S3 K04 Turbo And Manifold? Any one done this one, Seems like a good idea like the S3 intercooler? Has anyone done this one? I am looking for feed back. Thanks and Happy New Year...