GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New South Performance Mk5 Triple Offset DashPod

agrin2005

Livestrong
Car(s)
07 MKV Silver GTI
Who has one? I am thinking of getting one and am wondering if loosing the air vent is a big deal? Any opinions?

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
i like the column pod. a lot of people say it makes a lot of noise but i disagree. if you double sided tape it on its all good, maybe slight sanding in some cases...i dont like anything that doesnt look factory and IMO the triple center pod and vent pods do not look stock...

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Considering many Golfs don't even come with that center air diffuser, I don't think you'll miss it. For the record, it's NOT your window defroster... look forward and you'll see the holes for that.

I've eyeballed the DashPod many times, but at this point in time I don't really need three gauges. Now, if NSP ever released a colour-matched AFR gauge, I might change my mind...

Good luck with it OP, and post some pics when you've got it installed! :thumbsup:

Zanxrex

New, yet old
Car(s)
2006 MK5 GTI
I replaced the vent with the OEM Dash Tray. I don't miss it one bit.

agrin2005

Livestrong
Car(s)
07 MKV Silver GTI
Thanks for the great feed back ... and what is a AFR gauge? I am thinking of Boost, oil pressure, oil temp for my 3 gauges in that order. I am going to go with the NS gauges.

BaranE

Ready to race!
I rubbed some vaseline on it and it took care of the noises. So If someones complaining they should try it. I'm running a Oil Pres, Oil Temp and a Whistler Fuzion on it. I also have a Voltmeter inside the ashtray and boost gauge on the steering wheel pod.

stenger944

Gti Guy
Car(s)
09 Mkv GTI
i've got the newsouth off centered steering wheel mounted boost gauge, and i love it. However you cant see if your high beams are on or not, but i cant remember the last time i've had my high beams on.