GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TheDome

19 konig heatsinks 4sale

19X8 Konig Heatsinks....offset:40 235/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza Re750..... few scuffs in 2 of them about 5000 miles.......$750 takes them
  2. TheDome

A Thank You

From the staff of Strong Island Motorsports, We would like to thank all you guys for your continued support. The stickers and all the refferals mean the world to us and we can't ever thank you enough. We hope we can help you with anything you need.:respekt:
  3. TheDome

Cooling fan problem!

So after i blew the throttlebody pipe off on wed. night and it got lodged in my fans.....Blew the 50 amp fuse next to the battery.....I replaced it and now my fan wont shut off.....anyone know where the cooling fan control module is??? or have any other suggestions??????:iono:
  4. TheDome

Steering wheel controls.....confirmation!

Used a Peripheral peswican and peswiakj for my Iva-w205.....works perfect. Volume up and down mute and gives you acc till key is removed. Just a little info for ya all......and i have them in stock =)
  5. TheDome

HID fogs question

Put Hid's in my fog lights......but they throw the "left fog light, right fog light not working" code.......I tried a resistor in line but didn't work anyone got a trick or is this vag-com fixable?
  6. TheDome

Stages????

I see people posting " I have apr stage II" or whatever company your using.....So I go to apr's website and don't see a mention of a stage II.....am i missing something???:iono:
  7. TheDome

Neuspeed pipes Installed!!!

Put them in today.....The instructions were excellent.....as was fitment.....use ramps makes your life a whole lot less stressful...... Verdict: Boost is about the same, but doesn't spike as hard and is way more stable. Builds much faster and seems to hit harder. Discharge pipe...
  8. TheDome

The Official "discussed at the weekly meet thread"!!

A place for us to discuss stuff from our weekly meet, so we don't have to go thru 8 pages to find it.:w00t:
  9. TheDome

Mirror turn signal removal???

Anyone do it?
  10. TheDome

Egt????

What temp. are you guys getting on your pyrometers?? my probe is 3" from my turbo outlet. I get normal readings of 1300 degrees, but i have pinned my 1600 degree gauge......normal??:iono:
  11. TheDome

boost level????

K just put in my boost gauge...car is stock except for APR turbo back......I get boost spikes of 19 psi....is that normal.....under normal acceleration i get 11 but under hard it is consistantly at 15 with highs of 19.....????
  12. TheDome

OSIR Gauge pod and Cobal Gauges

Just finished the install...boost/vac and pyrometer.....
  13. TheDome

DV fix??

So it seems that Chipping these cars leads to DV failure.......what is the fix besides just putting in a new one? If it's a repost I'm sorry don't be a flamer!!
  14. TheDome

night pics??

Whats the best way to taks pics at night?? i tried covering the flash but all you can see is the lights........any tips?
  15. TheDome

New Wheels are on..............

19X8 Konig Heatsinks....offset:40 235/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza Re750.....
  16. TheDome

Ordered....

Will be in Tomorrow 19X8 With 235/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE750:burnrubber:
  17. TheDome

BOV...i know i know......

So what are everyone's thoughts?? I know how they work so don't get all techie with me......Anyone notice a loss of performance with one?? I know we have recirc type stock.......so 100 atmospheric is a no-no.....but is there really any damage done (performance-wise) by a partial atmospheric BOV?
  18. TheDome

k....how bout a realistic GTG

Maybe on a wed. night after 8.....so those of us that work late can make it......
  19. TheDome

Help ...Check Engine light

Was just cruisin on the parkway sunday afternoon and my check engine light came on.....car is stock except for APR turbo back exhaust installed 5000 miles ago.....took it to the dealer , they said it's a cat code due to the exhaust.......Wondering if anyone else has had the problem and if the...
  20. TheDome

Boxster S Brakes??

I remeber seeing a thread about someone trying to get boxster brakes to fit the MKV anyone know anthing about it? Or any other setups that might work.....i know the chayanne brakes fit the old gti.....