GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BOV...i know i know......

TheDome

faster than u think u are
So what are everyone's thoughts?? I know how they work so don't get all techie with me......Anyone notice a loss of performance with one?? I know we have recirc type stock.......so 100 atmospheric is a no-no.....but is there really any damage done (performance-wise) by a partial atmospheric BOV?

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
:laughabove: :bellyroll: :laugh: :laughabove: :laugh:

2.0Tgti

Ready to race!
Buy the forge spacer. Its cheaper than any regular blow off valve. it makes your stock diverter into a blow off valve. its only $69 and an easy install. O, and yeah, use the search button and such. theres a DIY. I'll let you find it.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i have the spacer for no until the forge BOV comes out and im putting the eip cai on hopefully this week

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
the spacer is fine and sounds great... it doesnt get anoying because i drive with music and its not loud enough to hear with me blasting my music... I have people now turning to see my car and I like that. Oh and no horse power loss.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
it doesnt get anoying because i drive with music and its not loud enough to hear with me blasting my music... I have people now turning to see my car and I like that.

So you are saying you dont like the sound but you keep it to impress old ladies walking the street?

:tongue:

TheDome

faster than u think u are
I was searching he web and found a company that made a relocation kit for your BOV....moves it to the front of the motor....now i can't rememebr who's site it was.....any ideas??

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i have it now lol. its going in thursday night (my night off) will have pics