GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed pipes Installed!!!

TheDome

faster than u think u are
B

BLKSUNSHINE

Hey Dome, didn't you check the "SEARCH" button.. before you say, SCREW YOU BUDDY.. This is Kevin, I met you at the last meet on weds. Just thought I'd mess with you! Nice ride and I can't wait to take a look at the neuspeed.. Sweet Ride man..

ChongivityAct

Banned
links dont work...how much was it? was it really worth it?

TheDome

faster than u think u are
I don't have a flash yet....and my CAI isn't in either so he difference isn't huge....yet....worth it??? yeah in the end it will be....were about $500 for the 2 pipes.

ChongivityAct

Banned
I don't have a flash yet....and my CAI isn't in either so he difference isn't huge....yet....worth it??? yeah in the end it will be....were about $500 for the 2 pipes.

2 pieces of pipe for 500 ahhhh this is what i hate about German cars...they love ripping people off.pricey pricey pricey :thumbdown:

OZVWConvert

Ready to race!
I too have both the Neuspeed pipes installed and they are awsome. I installed them before installing my APR TBE and Stage 2 flash so I can't comment on how much difference they would have made, but they certainly helped even when the car was stock.

How hard was it to install the IC pipe? Was there any obstructions? Clean fit?

The IC pipe was a bit fiddly but was not a major drama. The main issue I had was getting the old rubber pipe from the IC over the neuspeed pipe. It just would not go on far enough.

ChongivityAct

Banned
yeah but honestly i dont even think it will give you more than .1 in a 1/4 mile so for me it's not worth 500 but hey to all our own.

J-GTi

GTi Lurve
will the pipes be useless if you decided to change to after market intercooler? Since intercooler kits usually comes with their own piping?

OZVWConvert

Ready to race!
will the pipes be useless if you decided to change to after market intercooler? Since intercooler kits usually comes with their own piping?

Depends on the intercooler. Eurojet has their own pipes, but the Forge should just attach right on to them.

As for the 1/4 mile times, for me I have never done one in my GTI so I did them for the drivability factor and I like them. If I do get some times in the future I will post them up.