GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ABQGTI08

Boost Issue

Having issue after installing a used Eurojet Racing CAI...the car is not boosting over 5 to 8 lbs in 3 and 4 gear. Also, noticed that his noise pipe is always popping off by the firewall. Car is on OEM software. I have replaced the DV value since the car is still on the original DV after almost...
  2. ABQGTI08

Eurojet Gen 1 catless DP for sale

Got a Gen 1 EJ catless DP for sale: Here are couple of pics of the DP: http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/michael_l1/media/0424802033_zps1ec9d55f.jpg.html http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/michael_l1/media/0424802033a_zps5e840910.jpg.html the j-pipe O2 spacer is extra ($20, retail is about...
  3. ABQGTI08

SOLD

SOLD!!! Got a set of USED R32 Calipers for sale. I brought the calipers about 9mos. ago and is deciding going a different direction with my brakes. I was quoted by the original owner the Calipers were on the car for about 50,xxx miles. They can use some brake cleaner to get them clean...
  4. ABQGTI08

Piecing R32 Brake Upgrade together and got some questions

Just picked up a pair of used R32 calipers on VWVortex. I was wondering what is the circle device that bolted to the calipers (both calipers have it). Reference against the pictures on ECS Tuning and DBC performance both of their kit do no have this device. Also, do I need a set of custom...
  5. ABQGTI08

FS: BSH Pendulum Mount

Used BSH Pendulum mount $95 Shipped Brought it used from a fellow forum member, no sure of the Mileage. Never did install it on my car. Keeping the car stock for possible trade in. Mike
  6. ABQGTI08

FS: Tinted Tail Light

For Sale: one set of USED tinted GTI tail light. I brought it from a forum member, GTivan72 last year. Never refinished or installed it. Deciding to keeping car stock. Asking for $70.00 shipped. The lights will need refinishing if you want as there are scratches on both sides or otherwise from a...
  7. ABQGTI08

FS: Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers Version 3

FS: Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers Version 3, BSH Pendulum mount (used) USED Ksport Kontrol Pro coilovers was purchased from forum member, "baseline" last year. I need to sell it for extra funds since I don't have time to install it. It has ZERO miles since I brought it. I'm asking $585 shipped...
  8. ABQGTI08

Burton, Ride and Libtech Snowboard Goodies for Sale

Hey Guys, It almost boarding season again...got some used gears for sale. I'll stressed they're "USED". However, free of functional defects. I have detail pics of each item available via email. Thanks for viewing. '08/'09 white Burton Cartel binding (size M)(Pending Sale)...
  9. ABQGTI08

ARC Audio Amp

Up for Sale after Local Sales fall through UP FOR SALE: (1) ARC Audio KS 900.6...retail for $759.00 spec from Arc Audio's website: * Advanced microprocessor control system * Class A/B switching design * Code based flashing diagnostics * Designed By Robert Zeff * Protection...
  10. ABQGTI08

FS: ARC Audio Amp, Hybrid Audio speakers (all NIB)

Updated with new price and info!!! UP FOR SALE: (1) ARC Audio KS 900.6...retail for $759.00 spec from Arc Audio's website: * Advanced microprocessor control system * Class A/B switching design * Code based flashing diagnostics * Designed By Robert Zeff * Protection...
  11. ABQGTI08

Burton Custom 156

I got a 2009 Burton Custom for sale. It was just fully tuned up (edge is sharpen and hand waxed, not ridden since). It is ready to shred. Asking $240 (board only) shipped (ups ground) to lower 48 states. Check out below for binding/board packaged price This is a USED board, there are some...
  12. ABQGTI08

APR RSB + BSH endlinks = installation ???

Just got done w/ installing BSH endlinks on to a used APR RSB....I was wondering if I have endlinks installed corretly? Should the bolt attached to RSB be completed tighten or should be loose like pics below? Thanks guys...
  13. ABQGTI08

Will these fit?

I'm looking at a used set of Work Meister and was wondering if they would fit '08 VW GTI. Here is the spec: (2) Meister S1 3PC 18x8.0 +42 (L Disk) 5x114.3 (rim depth 45mm) (2) Meister S1 3PC 18x8.0 +43 (O Disk) 5x114.3 (rim depth 58mm) Tires mounted are: (4) Advan AD07 225/40/18 (all around)...
  14. ABQGTI08

Cheap Triple Square Tool

Just installed my APR rear sway bar. As, most of you know that triple square tool is need to remove the bar. After looking at ECS, Pepboys, Autozone and even Harbor Freight for set of triple square, I stumbled on the tool at an O'Reilly for about $5.00. As per packaging, it has lifetime...
  15. ABQGTI08

Will these fit my '08 GTI?

I was wondering if this set of BBS LMs will fit my '08 GTI. I know that I would need to use wobble bolts (or re-drilled as last option). Not to certain about the offset will fit correctly nor what size tires to use...thanks. http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20081103112840/