GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will these fit my '08 GTI?

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
I was wondering if this set of BBS LMs will fit my '08 GTI. I know that I would need to use wobble bolts (or re-drilled as last option). Not to certain about the offset will fit correctly nor what size tires to use...thanks.

http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20081103112840/

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
yes i believe so, w/ wobble bolts and stretched tires

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
yes i believe so, w/ wobble bolts and stretched tires

Im not really into stretching tires...just not my style, being 35yrs old this year (damn, Im old...but, at least I still can laugh at myself). :happyanim:

Last edited:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
well a 245 or whatever you would put on a 9" to make no "stretch" will rub on 9" wide wheel w/ et42 if your lowered.

see if they can piece 2 sets of the front wheels that are 18x8

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
well a 245 or whatever you would put on a 9" to make no "stretch" will rub on 9" wide wheel w/ et42 if your lowered.

see if they can piece 2 sets of the front wheels that are 18x8

Interesting...need to call them on Monday. One otherthing, will 18x8 w/ et42 allow me to run R32 brake upgrades?

gonyofam3

Ready to race!
Im not really into stretching tires...just not my style, being 35yrs old this year (damn, Im old...but, at least I still can laugh at myself). :happyanim:

Welcome to the club I just turned 35 last week. I'm not into the whole stretching tire thing also.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Interesting...need to call them on Monday. One otherthing, will 18x8 w/ et42 allow me to run R32 brake upgrades?

cant imagine why it wouldnt

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
Welcome to the club I just turned 35 last week. I'm not into the whole stretching tire thing also.

Nice, my birthday was on the 9th. Turning 35 is not too bad, everything has clarity now a days. Dating sucks though.