GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will these fit?

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
I'm looking at a used set of Work Meister and was wondering if they would fit '08 VW GTI. Here is the spec:

(2) Meister S1 3PC 18x8.0 +42 (L Disk) 5x114.3 (rim depth 45mm)
(2) Meister S1 3PC 18x8.0 +43 (O Disk) 5x114.3 (rim depth 58mm)

Tires mounted are:

(4) Advan AD07 225/40/18 (all around)

As I'm looking for normal fit (spacer or rolled fender if necessary)...but, no poke, stretch. Thanks guy!!

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
RSMark5, I'm currently at stock height...working on getting a set of KSport coilovers. So, ride height is adjustable. Thanks!

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
RSMark5, I'm currently at stock height...working on getting a set of KSport coilovers. So, ride height is adjustable. Thanks!

Right, but 225/40s will limit the ammount you'll be able to lower your car. The advantage is, you have ksport with hopefully the camber adjustment up front and the stock camber out back to correct any rubbing issues you have. You can use this to help you get a little lower, but you will be limited due to the width of the tire. You may consider a 215/40. It isn't at all stretched on an 8" wide wheel really.

lawn mower

Banned
yea they should, offsets and width are doable, tires may be a little big, they'll look dumb at stock height.

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
Yea, just got done working a ton of overtime at work....doing coils and wheels at the sametime. :biggrin:

It kinda sad...I'm at 20k and just barely working on it.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
I'd run 215's if you want to have stance

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
I think I need to brush up on my VW lingo...Stance???

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
Thanks RSMark5...