GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. billybobbovine

FS: 2008 4 door, Candy white with DSG

I am selling my 2008 GTI 4 Door with ~39000 miles. This car has been wonderful and a blast to drive, and I am sad to see it go, but I have decided to upgrade to a new car. I purchased the car in Dec. 2007 with the following options: -Moonroof -DSG Transmission. -iPod Adapter...
  2. billybobbovine

4th Annual Hood River Cruise/Brew Cruise - Saturday, July 9th, 2011 (tenative)

Prologue... Aight ya'll I would like to do another Hood River cruise, though this year change things up a bit. In the past we have cruised out to Hood River and eaten at Full Sail. I propose a bit of an expanded trip and have a bit of a Columbia Gorge Brewery Tour. What are we gonna do...
  3. billybobbovine

MKV GTG - Wednesday 12/7 - Place TBD

MKV gtg, lets have its somewhere between tacoma and Seattle. Say around 7:30 again. Someone had suggested The Rock Pizza previously. I dont remember where it was but that sounds good to me if that works for others.
  4. billybobbovine

Hood River/Full Sail/Gorge Cruise round tres - July 24th

Traveling up the Columbia and the gorge today as reminded me that we should do another drive up that way. In the past we have taken the historic highway out, stopped at full sail for lunch and burr, and then headed home via 84. I propose some changes this year, to route and beer. The...
  5. billybobbovine

Finally my car is MOAR low!

Installed my H&R Touring Cup Kit (sport springs w/ matched shock). Loving the new ride height and the improved handling. Took it out for a quick blast down some twisties and much flatter cornering. Ride quality is a tad firmer over really cutup pavement, but the change is honestly really...
  6. billybobbovine

Possible PIR Track day

Talking to a co-worker, he was telling me about the next track day that the Alfa Club of Oregon is doing. It is actually a "tri-club" day with porsche and BMW. Anyone is invited though. http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/206ADF28-BD4A-7134-8EA692FDA1CF71F1 I...
  7. billybobbovine

Trick to fitting VW center caps in Audi Wheels

I recently got my set of Audi Calera wheels installed, and the shop i had install them were nice enough to give me a set of 4 VW center caps for free (they are the same caps as denvers, huffs, etc). They snapped in well, but were free to rotate and a little loose. not at risk of coming out...
  8. billybobbovine

Finally got my Calera's installed

Got my new Audi Calera wheels installed today with Kumho SPT tires. Here are a few pics. And yes i know you all are going to say it needss moar low. working on that. Enjoy
  9. billybobbovine

Who runs Audi wheels w/ VW center caps, i need a part #

I bought a set of the Audi Calera wheels, and would like to get a VW center cap that fits. The audi cap is the one with the chrome ring. anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
  10. billybobbovine

FUCK YOU DAWFIN!!!!

tonights southpark was fucking great....best of the season fun
  11. billybobbovine

Adding iTrader feedback system

So i was on m3forum.net and they have a vbulletin plugin called iTrader that allows you to leave feedback for sellers (ala ebay), it would make a good addition to the forum i feel. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102965
  12. billybobbovine

Badgeless honeycomb

for those interested: http://www.dubtuning.com/shop/honeycomb-badgeless-gtigli-grill-p-2149.html looks legit
  13. billybobbovine

I may have a leaky boost gauge....

So i can hear a psssssss sound coming from my nsp boost gauge. I have redone the tubing and the elbow connection and am pretty much positive its the gauge...anyone else's boost gauge NSP or other brand make a psssss sound on vacuum or boost?
  14. billybobbovine

new VMR709

from audizine (courtesy of ruffellprefley): http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285428 if only they came in an 18"...VMR needs to be pressured!!
  15. billybobbovine

.: July 26th l PNW MkV Full Sail Brewery Cruise Vol. 2 :.

What: So last year for wazzzerwigglewhaateveryoucall it, as you know we did a drive out to hood river and full sail brewing for some most excellent food and good beer. I suggest we do it again. I say start at jaems, cruise out to hood river along the historic hwy/I84 like last year, eat again...
  16. billybobbovine

Billybobbovine's Photo Thread (lots of pictures)

Figured I might as well start a photo thread to reduce my thread making. Comments and criticisms (constructive please) are all welcome. We had a bit of a gtg today chris2021 came back from skool so we took some pichars (lots of pichars acutally). We got some rollers and some static stuff...
  17. billybobbovine

OMFG Its acutally sunny in Oregon!

It was a nice sunny day and I decided to take advantage of it and take some pics of my car...apologies in advance for how dirty my dub is...its hard to keep it clean here, so i dont erally bother too much in the winter. All shot on a nikon D50 wit ha 18-70 Nikor (which is having a bit of focus...
  18. billybobbovine

2009 Camp 18 Cruise - April 25th (from le 'tex)

Thinking of goin on this, but not gonna stay the night in seaside i dont think. Anyone else interested?
  19. billybobbovine

GTG For Kinder Kris

Hey so kris is coming back in town (PDX) next week. I think a PDX GTG is in store. What days work for people? maybe sunday afternoon for lunch somewhere?
  20. billybobbovine

Looking for: Bently scans to replace N205 Valve (camshaft adjustment valve) 2.0T BPY

Like the title says, if you have any Bentley scans on replacing the N205 valve (the camshaft adjustment valve) on a 2.0T FSI (BPY engine code) I am curious at looking at them. Thanks!