GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 Camp 18 Cruise - April 25th (from le 'tex)

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI

This is the 4th installment of the Camp 18 Cruise and we're looking to make it bigger and better than before. This year I have the help of several people to help make everything run a lot smoother than years past. I would like to thank everyone that is helping me put this on up front. You guys are awesome!

Date: April 25th
Meeting time and place: Volkswagen Credit Center @ 8:30am
22823 NW Bennett St Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
google map
How to get there: Get off the cornelius pass exit going south and turn right on imbrie rd. Follow that to Evergreen and turn right. The take your next right and the credit center is the first building past the stadium. We're meeting on the backside.
We will depart from the credit center at Approximately 9:30am. Keep an eye out for the Volunteers to round the group up. And remember this is a CRUISE not a race. Irradic and aggressive driving will not be tolerated.
So in years past I've tried a few different things with eating at Camp 18 and they haven't really satisfied our needs so we are taking matters into our own hands. We are renting out the event room and will be preparing the food ourselves. The brunch will be $8 if you pay in advance or $10 if you pay the day of. Payments can be made to my paypal account at skidplate09@hotmail.com. Please include your first and last name and your screen name if you can so we can verify your payment.

Brunch menu:
-Pancakes
-Hashbrowns
-Scrambled Eggs
-Bacon
-Sausage links
-Muffins
-Pastries
-Fruit tray
-Beverages: Coffee, Juice, Water

*Craziest themed Car Contest*
Lets see some creativity and a dash of craziness from you guys. Dress up your car in painters tape, blow up dolls, or whatever you like to get a laugh out us all or a funny look from a passer by.
*Crazy Car Prize: TBA*

*SDOBBINS Photoshoot raffle*
Unfortunately Sam will not be able to make the cruise but he has offered up his services for a free photoshoot to the winner of the raffle. I will take the information of the winner and relay it to Sam and you can work out a time for the shoot.

This year we have a few sponsors donating some raffle prizes. I would like to give a big thank you too all of our sponsors. I'm working on adding more. If you are interested in sponsoring the cruise or know someone who is, send them my way.

Our amazing sponsors:
DOUBLE J MOTORWERKS
HM MOTORSPORTS
DUBKORPS
STICKER-ME.COM
SDOBBINS PHOTOGRAPHY

Hotel list:
*Shilo Inn
30 N Prom, Seaside, OR - (503) 738-9571
61 rooms available as of 2/25

*Holiday Inn Express
34 Holladay Drive, Seaside, OR - (877) 863-4780
We can get a 15% discount if we book here. Rooms with 2 queens are $144.50+a fee. A room with one king will be $136+a fee.

*Comfort Inn
545 Broadway Ave., Seaside, OR - (503) 738-3011
"A few" rooms left as of 2/25. They wouldn't say how many.

*Inn at Seaside
441 2nd Ave, Seaside, OR - (503) 738-9581
15 rooms available as of 2/25

*Seaside Inn Bed & Breakfast
581 S Promenade, Seaside, OR - (503) 738-6403
9 rooms as of 2/25
Thinking of goin on this, but not gonna stay the night in seaside i dont think. Anyone else interested?

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
yea i mean its a smaller cruise from what i take, and mostly OR people. so i need to edit, i acutaly cant make this as i will be taking the 8 hour test known as the FE exam....oh wel

GTI_nurse

Ready to race!
might be going... who else?

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
I am still tentative, but because of my crazy random work schedule, I can't commit to a signup...If I'm free, I'll come down and follow along.