GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Billybobbovine's Photo Thread (lots of pictures)

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
Figured I might as well start a photo thread to reduce my thread making. Comments and criticisms (constructive please) are all welcome.

We had a bit of a gtg today chris2021 came back from skool so we took some pichars (lots of pichars acutally). We got some rollers and some static stuff. Sorry for teh honda, its jaems21's car...he used to own a rabbit, so we let him roll with us.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesnt belong...

My car looks great! Thanks Scott!

argue53

Go Kart Champion
nice... those are some good pics

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I really like #8, I can see that with "drivers wanted" written at the bottom and used as an ad for MK5. Great job!
#11, overall I like that shot, but it almost seems like the beam is coming out from the roof of the car. I think it would have been much better if you kept the car in same perspective as the camera, but moved it so that the column/beam is off to the side of the car and using it to frame the shot.

Makes me want to go out there and shoot!

rhacer

Passed Driver's Ed
Good pics. Love the ones down under the Fremont Bridge.

I was down at CTC yesterday and thought of you all.

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
i dunno if this is a noob question, but how do you run with all the lights on(low beam,ftp,fog lights)?

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
i like your photos. keep at it!

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
excellent pics scott. i'll get mine up as soon as i can get through them. i had no time yesterday to do so.

vag-com coding (i don't think you need a euro switch to do this, but i could be wrong)

thanks.