GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OMFG Its acutally sunny in Oregon!

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
It was a nice sunny day and I decided to take advantage of it and take some pics of my car...apologies in advance for how dirty my dub is...its hard to keep it clean here, so i dont erally bother too much in the winter. All shot on a nikon D50 wit ha 18-70 Nikor (which is having a bit of focus issues or something, leading to what i think are soft pictures). Anywho, thanks for looking!

(oh and ripping up and down through that tunnel is absoultely amazing...intake and exhaust blaring...mm mm mmm. i would love to hear an R go through there)

C&C welcome. Thanks!

Last edited:

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
sweet pics, scott. funny that you stopped at my old work for a loading dock shoot. i should have taken pictures in front of those transformers, but it would be so much cooler without the fence there. oh well, you beat me to it

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
yea, from where i was shooting those transformers was where i wanted to back the car into. plus if you follwo the rail tracks, there is a bunch of tagged up walls that would be great to shoot against...but no road access

Rennsport

Ready to race!
pictures look good but there is a lot going on in the first couple of pictures with the transformers. it distracts your eye from the car.