GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FUCK YOU DAWFIN!!!!

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Yay South Park.

Too bad you can't hear the sarcasm in my voice.

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
Haha, definitely the best episode this season for sure. Cartman singing "poker face" was f'n priceless

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
Top 10 episode for sure.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
I damn near lost it when they started calling out the captain of the ship for being a liar. I was rolling. :lol:

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i was dying when the japanese first attacked the dolphins, whales, etc... one of the best episodes by far

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Thank goodness the Americans gave us this picture the day after the Attack, we were so happy we ended the war the next day.

Hahahahahaha, these episodes are the best. They need to play the Jonas Brother's episode again dammit!

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
unequivocally, the smartest show on television.

ummm...yeeeeaaaa no. :yikes:

More like the stupidiest show on TV. My friend had me watching a few episodes the other day that he claimed were hilarious, and I realized why I haven't watched it since about the 4th season. :barf:

Granted, they do from time to have a funny-as-shit episode, like the one where they went around pretending to be ninja's, but in no way would I ever consider putting the words Southpark and intelligent in 1 sentence. :thumbdown:

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
Granted, they do from time to have a funny-as-shit episode, like the one where they went around pretending to be ninja's, but in no way would I ever consider putting the words Southpark and intelligent in 1 sentence. :thumbdown:

You just did. :bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
ummm...yeeeeaaaa no. :yikes:

More like the stupidiest show on TV. My friend had me watching a few episodes the other day that he claimed were hilarious, and I realized why I haven't watched it since about the 4th season. :barf:

You are clearly lacking intelligence yourself, because South Park is one of the smartest shows on TV today. No other show tackles every day's issues from both sides and is able to come to a point in the end like South Park. They are humorous, yes, but especially in the past few seasons, most of their episodes are statements about the world we live in. Open your eyes, and read between the lines.

Or go watch dancing with the stars.