GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Aspherical Mirrors & Black Mirror Housings

** SOLD ** ** SOLD ** * Aspherical Mirror Set - $70 shipped * Black textured mirror housings - $40 shipped ...or buy both for $80 shipped! (New, both items cost $180+) Both items were purchased from OEMplus.com and are in like new condition. No scratches, no hard water stains, wax residue...
  2. K

SOLD: Metalnerd Suspension Tools

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $40 shipped to Continental US via Priority Mail or available in North Houston for local pickup. MN3424 - Strut Spreader Bit MN2122 - Specialty Double 21 & 22 mm Strut Nut Sockets Link to Metalnerd product page here Thanks for looking!
  3. K

FS: KONI FSD Struts (Barely Used!)

SOLD: KONI FSD Struts (Barely Used!) SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! $375 Local pickup (North Houston) / $450 shipped to Continental US only Description: KONI FSD struts (p/n 2100-4106) which fits a wide range of VW / Audi vehicles. Barely used - installed for 12 months / 1,900 miles. Includes 4...
  4. K

FS: DriverGear Springs (4 Door) Barely used!

SOLD: DriverGear Springs (4 Door) Barely used! ** SOLD ** SOLD ** SOLD ** 4 Door VW DriverGear Springs (1K0-071-679) manufactured by Eibach (aka Votex Pro-Kit) * $175 local pickup (Houston) / $200 shipped * Fits 2006 - 2009 (4-Door) Golf, GTI, R32, Rabbit Used for 1,500 miles / 9 months -...
  5. K

FS: OEM Tinted Tail Lights (Rabbit/GTI/R32) & Euro Switch

SOLD - OEM Tinted Tail Lights (Rabbit/GTI/R32) & Euro Switch Bundle *SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * OEM Tinted Tail Lights (Rabbit/GTI/R32) & Euro Switch Bundle - $250 local pickup (North Houston) / $320 shipped - Selling as a complete bundle - not willing to part out at this time Tinted Tails (VW P/N...
  6. K

FS: Eurojet VTA Catch Can (FSI Only)

* SOLD * Eurojet VTA Catch Can (FSI Only) * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * Eurojet VTA Catch Can (FSI Only) - $200 local pickup (North Houston) / $240 shipped Includes: All original items - this is a plug and play kit for the FSI 2.0T engine. Can and filter have been thoroughly rinsed, and I gave the...
  7. K

Eurojet 2.0T Downpipe & APR HPFP (Very Low Miles)

*SOLD* Eurojet 2.0T Downpipe & APR HPFP (Very Low Miles) *** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** Both items have been sold and shipped. Thanks to the buyers, and all the people that inquired. Eurojet 2.0T Downpipe w/high flow catalytic converter - $370 shipped - Includes both resonated and straight pipe...
  8. K

Contemplating doing my headliner & trim in Alcantara. Looking for input...

I removed my headliner and trim pieces to fix a sunroof leak, so I figure it's a good opportunity to upgrade. I'd like to re-do the headliner, sunroof, A/B/C pillars, and door panels in the stock gray color. I've never done interior work, so I'm open to input based on your experience. What...
  9. K

Sunroof drain failed and soaked my interior. Here's my fix...

This started with a bad chemical/piss smell after a hard rain, and I realized my passenger floor was soaked and holding water. The sunroof drain hose failed, and water leaked down the hose, and into the back seat and floor area. The headliner was completely dry inside and out. It took me a...
  10. K

Did you guys know there's an easy way to check FRV crack pressure?

I didnt know the FRV could be tested with vagcom, so I thought others might find this procedure useful too. QuietA3guy posted on vortex: "BTW there is an easy way to check the high pressure valve. Get the engine up to temperature then shut it off. As the engine heat soaks the rail pressure...
  11. K

FS: NEW Koni Adjustable Rear Perches

Update: 9/22 - Sold to Jettaboj SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $175 shipped to Continental US, or available for local pickup in Houston for a few bucks less. FS: New, never used pair of adjustable rear perches for Koni coilovers. Ordered as spare parts from TireRack and had to wait several weeks for them...
  12. K

Clever advertising from Eibach...

EIBACH - 2012 GOLF GTI: 8% BETTER MILEAGE WITH EIBACH PRO-KIT! I was looking for stock photos, and noticed this on Eibach's front page. Pretty impressive, especially since the drop isn't dramatic on the '12 model. I can't wait to see what kind of improvement I'll get since I have the early...
  13. K

FS: In tank fuel pump (lpfp)

*** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** Sold to John in NoVa for $80 shipped P/N 1K0 919 051 AQ Pump has 22k miles on it, works fine, and has only seen top tier premium fuel. Replaced it (and a bunch of other expensive stuff) while trying to solve Stage 2 fuel cuts. Turned out to be the hpfp, even though...
  14. K

FS: New Eibach Pro Springs (06-09 GTI & Rabbit)

** SOLD ** $200 shipped to Continental US, or available for local pickup in Houston for a few bucks less. Eibach p/n: 85100.140 Will fit 2006-2009 GTI or Rabbit (2/4 door, manual/DSG). Springs are brand new and have never been installed. Thanks for looking!
  15. K

FS: OEM GTI Honeycomb Grille Set

*** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** $165 shipped to Continental US, or available for local pickup in Houston for a few bucks less. Will fit 2006-2009 GTI or GLI. All items are Genuine VW parts unless noted. Here's what you get: - Upper Grille - Upper Grille VW Emblem - Lower Middle Grille...
  16. K

What are the VW part numbers for bi-xenon e-code headlights?

I recently attempted the ZKW-R clear lens swap, but was not happy with size/fitment, so I aborted the mission. Now I'm obsessed with improving my stock lighting... Back in my Audi A4 days, lots of folks upgraded stock US HID housings to european (e-code, ECE) HID housings for ~$500. I loved...
  17. K

Where can I buy adjustable rear perches?

Hi All - I tried browsing the forums and vendors, but couldn't find a set of adjustable rear perches. I'm not locked into a specific brand (Koni, FK, H&R, etc.) but based on pictures, I prefer the brands that bolt into the lower control arm. I plan to buy the Koni FSD + Eibach Pro kit for...
  18. K

Satellite radio antenna gasket dry rotted...what's the replacement p/n?

I'm worried about water getting inside the headliner, so I need to fix it. Stealership quoted $300 to repair, so I'll do it myself and maybe dynamat the roof while I'm at it. Car came from the factory with Premium 7 and Satellite radio. Have been searching high and low, but cant find the...
  19. K

Downpipe dilemma - BBoat or Eurojet?

I went APR stage 1 a few months ago, and my next step is getting a downpipe and flashed to stage 2. All I want is simple, reliable performence, not sound, or anything else out of this mod. This will be the last engine mod I do to my car. BillyBoat has a groupbuy going on the downpipe and cat...