FS: OEM Tinted Tail Lights (Rabbit/GTI/R32) & Euro Switch

KenTX

No, Money Down!
SOLD - OEM Tinted Tail Lights (Rabbit/GTI/R32) & Euro Switch Bundle

*SOLD * SOLD * SOLD *

OEM Tinted Tail Lights (Rabbit/GTI/R32) & Euro Switch Bundle
- $250 local pickup (North Houston) / $320 shipped
- Selling as a complete bundle - not willing to part out at this time

Tinted Tails (VW P/N 1K0052200N) - Plug & play for MKV GTI, Rabbit, and R32. Tails are in perfect condition, and were machine polished with PlastiX and sealed with Menzerna Power Lock before removal. Will be shipped in original packaging. Manufactured by Valeo, bulbs included. Additional info/pics available from ECS HERE

Euro switch (VW p/n 1K0941431AJREH) - Plug & play, no coding required. Additional info/pics available from ECS HERE

Reason for selling: I don't drive much due to health issues, so I'm returning my car to stock and thinking about selling it.

Terms: Pricing is firm, shipped to Continental US only. Payment via PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Left Side (polished):

Right Side (polished):

Complete Set:

Tinted vs Stock for comparison:

Euro Switch:

Last edited:

KenTX

No, Money Down!
Hey local! The switch is a genuine VW part, so it was a little steep. How does $65 sound? That's about half what you'd pay new.

Just an FYI, I initially ordered the non-OEM version from ECS due to an error in the description. It wouldn't stay mounted in the dash and threw a soft code in vagcom, so I was pretty miffed.

07Fh

Received my tails. By how they looked and how they were packaged, I would have thought they were brand new if I didn't know they were used. Thanks for the great transaction! Awesome seller!

KenTX

No, Money Down!
Glad to hear they made it safely. I wanted everything to be perfect, so I gave it my best effort. When I browse the classifieds and see dirty parts or delicate stuff laying on concrete, it makes me cringe!!

Enjoy the new look! :thumbsup: