GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
everything looks "normal" per se but you arent logging many parameters that determine the outputs you logged (boost, AFR, etc). You'll need VCDS to really get into it, look at things like requested vs actual wastegate duty cycle, ignition angle delay, requested vs actual fuel pressure. Is your car stock as far as tuning is concerned? In your log you spiked around 8 psig, but the sample rate looks really low so who knows what it actually got to or if your log is accurate

True. I really only got this thing as a cheap coder reading/clearing device to save me some money on diagnostics in the future. Figured I'd check out what else it can do.

Sample rate is set to 0.2 seconds, but who knows if the bluetooth is keeping up with that. It did warn me that the more PIDs I select, the slower the rate would be.

Drivetrain is completely stock.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
That song always reminds me of Tony Hawk.

Yeah, I read the other day they're making a new one, I can't wait.

Thought of you guys the other day, was in some random antique shop in Scranton, PA and there was a huge room FULL of records.

Those places are hit or miss. Sometimes they have stuff priced to sell, other places they are trying to sell $1 unplayable Beatles records for $100+

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I read the other day they're making a new one, I can't wait.

Those places are hit or miss. Sometimes they have stuff priced to sell, other places they are trying to sell $1 unplayable Beatles records for $100+

Looked like most of the labels were between $5-20 but I don't really look in to it much.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Dry whale muffing

Status
Not open for further replies.