GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Force OBDII and Performance App

Car(s)
Subaru
no but im liking it. just to get an idea of whats going on when things arent right. might try this out soon. gotta get a bluetooth obd2 first

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Eric6014

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2 Door 2008 GTI DSG
I've been using this one with the torque app.

http://amzn.com/B005NLQAHS

It works fine but I can't tell how accurate the app is. Has anyone compared the torque readings with readings from actual physical gauges?

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I've been using this one with the torque app.

http://amzn.com/B005NLQAHS

It works fine but I can't tell how accurate the app is. Has anyone compared the torque readings with readings from actual physical gauges?

I will be posting soon comparing a list of torque logs to vagcom. Hopefully they are relatively close and can provide some decent comparisons between the two.

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
so after installing the app, i can say off the bat that it is a lot nicer looking and more intuitive than the Torque app. the instructions are far better detailed and the overall look is way better.

one thing to note is that you need a windshield mount for this to function properly

Eric6014

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2 Door 2008 GTI DSG
I will be posting soon comparing a list of torque logs to vagcom. Hopefully they are relatively close and can provide some decent comparisons between the two.

Sweet! I'll definitely be interested in seeing your results... :thumbsup:

Car(s)
Subaru
i got my obd2 dongle in the mail yesterday but havent had a chance to mess with it. im gonna let someone barrow it for a few days cause my car is staying parked pretty much until i get a new clutch in

Car(s)
Subaru
So the dongle I bought I guess is a cheap knock off of elm and sends weird codes to the performance app. I emailed the dev and they said they would look into it and they just emailed back saying they ordered the one I got. So 5stars for this app for sure. Just need the update but its coming.

Eric6014

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2 Door 2008 GTI DSG

Hey man. Wondering if you ever got around to this. Curious to see the results.