GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Compiled list of DIYs so far.....

CrazyUncleDave

Ready to race!
It's incredibly easy to remove the grilles. I just did it this weekend.

Upper grille: Remove two torx screws at top corners. Near top center there are two clips, push them and it lifts right out.

Fog grilles: Pull. They just snap out.

On my Rabbit with no fog lights, the passenger side fog grille has a screw in it, right in the center, directly visible. Why would they stick a screw dead center right in the face of it?

Lower main grille: According to my searches here, it just snaps out like the fog grille.

Cool, thanks!

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
I need a DIY on how to install a BSH Torque arm insert, anybody got one?

borat

very nice!
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and im looking for a DIY on "open" foglight grills. Anyone know where I can find that? Or is it really easy that no one bothered to make one?? :D
Thanks

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!

pez87

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
vw golf mk5
anyone got a diy on replacing the standard centre console with the armrest one. i dont want to connect the air ducts. just to replace the console!
cheers

eod69usn

Ready to race!
ive stfa but cant seem to find any good tips/diy for an atp downpipe install...tia

mkvhitam

Ready to race!
Any DIY on taking out the stock fog grilles and replacing it with the R-line fog grills (with foglamps hole) people?:help:

frankachela

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Black Rabbit
Any DIY on taking out the stock fog grilles and replacing it with the R-line fog grills (with foglamps hole) people?:help:

i dont know if u asking what im thinking but....
there is only one Phillips screw that holds them(on the inside side closest to center grill) Take that off and yank them suckers (grab on the top of the grill).... no rocket science :w00t:

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
PULL.
PUSH.
LMAO! Hey polar bear, you feel like stacking the bars in your sig? I had to scroll over about 6 feet to find the quote button below your comment. lol