Added:

DIY fog lights by Remus6
Brakes upgrade DIY by digitalhippie
Oil Change by Deezz Nuttz
R32 Style Tail lights by j4xoR
Parktronic Retrofit by dpham00
Sharkfin Antenna Swap by ewoo
Whistler Fuzion DIY w/ newsouth dashpod by shmeeg

This list hasn't been updated in a while so if anyone has any new ones they'd like to see added to the main list above, reply to this thread with the link. Thanks!

Donald32

Backseat Driver
Guys, I have seen some great photos on removal of the diffuser vent and radio, searched but can't find them no more. Can anyone point in the right direction, here or the tex or more. Many thanks in advance. Cheers Donald

NYYFan

I drive slower than you
I thought I saw a DIY on here a while ago about replacing the rear breather tube on the PCV valve, but I dont see it listed and didnt find it by searching. Does anyone remember seeing this too?

MosbenGTi

GTI MY08-since 20/10/2007
wondering if anyone has come across the DIY instructions for changing the OEM Xenon Lightbulbs on the GTI?? any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Just a suggestion for the mods, do you tihnk you could kind of group the DIY's in the list into categories, similar to the seperate forums. Engine Mods together, Electronics, Exterior, ect.

Donald32

Backseat Driver
Any know how to get the passenger door panel off? i found a writeup on the driverside.. but not the passenger.. they are very diff.

Is there a DIY for the removal of the door skin without removing the inside panels? Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks Donald

dakk77

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKv Golf GTI
Hi does anyone have a DIY for the ipod mod not in the centre console, my local dealer charges £150 to supply and fit it and i believe it goes in a cradle or something in the glove box any ideas people?? MKV 2.0FSI GT

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Just a suggestion for the mods, do you tihnk you could kind of group the DIY's in the list into categories, similar to the seperate forums. Engine Mods together, Electronics, Exterior, ect.

Actually not a bad idea. Im looking for the Vent gauge install, Im sure the boost gauge itself is no prob, but I just dont want to break the vent when Im tryin to swap it for the vent pod.

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
Just made a new DIY for OEM footwell lights. This is mainly for rabbit owners who do not have them standard like GTI owners do.