Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY

k04 and stuff.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Anddddddddddddddddddd

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Like em :)

Specs? Rears look like they could be pushed out a tad with spacers but other than that it looks great

**Edit** and it could go lower, but that could be said for any car :p

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Rears could, but I don't know wheel stuff. Specs are:
18x8. Running a 235/40
** forgot to mention offset 45**

k04 and stuff.

Last edited:

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Anddddddddddddddddddd

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Like em :)

Specs? Rears look like they could be pushed out a tad with spacers but other than that it looks great

**Edit** and it could go lower, but that could be said for any car :p

Yeah it can go lower... By about an inch. But, remember, it's my daily. I drive about 60 miles a day total. I rubbed on the huffs at same height, with 225/40s. The new setup isn't much different, but I don't want to rub more. But the only reason I rubbed preciously was tight turn, and bump. Which is on the way to work, every day. Now I just know to go slow.

k04 and stuff.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
looking good! any updates on an intercooler :)

live4something

Ready to race!
Forgot to update about my misfires, long story short they are still there above 5k at WOT. New coils changed nothing so that was $100 wasted.

Plugs are gapped at .026, coils are brand new, fuel pressure is right one, CF is without a hole, intake is EVOMS, misfires still exist with the MAF unplugged as well. ??? All things point at something with the tune.

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Try plugs at .028, .026 is a little tight

Forgot to update about my misfires, long story short they are still there above 5k at WOT. New coils changed nothing so that was $100 wasted.

Plugs are gapped at .026, coils are brand new, fuel pressure is right one, CF is without a hole, intake is EVOMS, misfires still exist with the MAF unplugged as well. ??? All things point at something with the tune.

What brand coils? Remember I replaced mine, and still had misfires. Also which plugs?

Edit----- your k04 right?

k04 and stuff.