Ready to race!
I have them

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Those look nice but my own preference is for VMR V710s, which have a very similar spoke design but I like their design and silver finish a teeny bit better. Can't go wrong either way though.

TO_Turbo

Old Dude
I would really like to see these wheels on a white mkv or any mkv, I think they would look great especially since theres 8.5's and 9.5's staggered so maybe I could stretch in the rear right??? Let me know your opinions and heres the link http://www.redline-motorworks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Miro-111-18-Silver

Here they are on my CW GTI - 8.5" all around. There is a mild stretch with 225/40/18's - enugh that the wheel will hit the curb before the tire. Suspension is eibach 1" drop with stock shocks.

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
TO Turbo,
Looking good! The silver looks great with you CW Mark Five, classy even.

Orriginal Poster: I would go 8.5" all around. This will allow you to rotate tires f-b and vice versa. Also make sure to order 5-112 bolt pattern for the MkV, and (I would suggest) 45 mm offset.

Oh, and stretch is a little dependent on the specific tire you fit as some (even in same 225-40x18) run wider than others.

eliwise

Passed Driver's Ed
What offset? 35 or 45?

Does anyone know the offset of this setup? I am considering the 18x8.5 et35, but concerned about how far they will stick out on my 09 MKV.

Here they are on my CW GTI - 8.5" all around. There is a mild stretch with 225/40/18's - enugh that the wheel will hit the curb before the tire. Suspension is eibach 1" drop with stock shocks.

eliwise

Passed Driver's Ed
Just mounted the +35's on 215/40/18 and they are perfect. Not as pokey as I had thought and I am very happy with the look for now. Next up I'll go a bit lower as I am at stock height now. Considering Eibach. Going to let these run as is for a while to take time to decide what's next. Thanks for your help.